Mizuno F20 PWR CRBN -10 Fastpitch Softball Bat: F20-PWR CRBN
Introducing, the new Mizuno PWR CRBN drop 10 fastpitch bat! Mizuno softball bats are crafted with the athlete in mind and the Mizuno Fastpitch Carbon lineup does not disappoint.
The F20 PWR CRBN utilizes two main technologies to set them apart from the competition. This model, in particular, focuses on power and performance. The power comes from Mizuno’s exclusive Detonator Cor™ technology to create low barrel compression and a booming impact sound. Mizuno’s new 2-Piece bat also utilizes a patent-pending Dual Frequency Dampener™ construction to join a Black Onyx™ Carbon barrel and handle for an incredible feel. The drop 10 model is perfect for big-time hitters looking to extend their game past the fence. It’s smooth, powerful, and game-ready. Note that this model is approved for play in ASA, USSSA, NSA, and ISA.
Switch to a hot, two-piece composite design and order your Mizuno softball bat today with free shipping and a full one (1) year manufacturer’s warranty. Remember, we’ll be here for you from click to hit!
- Free Shipping!
- -10 Length To Weight Ratio
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Approved For Play In ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA, & ISF
- Black Onyx™ Carbon Barrel & Handle For An Incredible Feel
- Colorway: White / Purple
- Detonator Cor Technology Design Creates Low Barrel Compression And A Booming Impact Sound
- Dual Frequency Dampener To Reduce Vibration
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Recommended For Middle Of The Lineup Hitters
- Smooth, Powerful, & Game-Ready
- Speed-Helix Grip Provides Exceptional Comfort & Durability
- Two-Piece, Composite Design