Marucci CAT 9 Composite -8 USSSA Baseball Bat: MSBCCP98
Marucci is renowned for their alloy-made CAT bats. However, these CAT 9 Composite bats will bring performance to the batter’s box as well! Check one out today!
This CAT 9 Composite will deliver a two-piece baseball bat that will limit the vibration that can get to your player’s hands (even if they don’t square it up perfectly on the sweet spot)! A really unique feature to the two-piece design is the OLS (Outer-Locking System) Connection Point that fuses the barrel and the handle together. That OLS piece creates a stiff feel at contact with a baseball. This means that there won’t be a “flex” feel when you hit a baseball with this bat (the “flex” feel is very common for two-piece baseball bats). The stiff feel will allow the hitter to feel as though all the power they put into their swing goes into the baseball.
There is plenty more to this bat than just the excellent connection point. Definitely take note of the MDX Composite material on the barrel. That material places the fibers of the composite material in differing patterns to create a very responsive barrel!
Lastly, this drop 8 bat will come with a slightly end-loaded feel. In spite of that barrel heavy feel, JustBats and Marucci are confident that both power and contact hitters can grab this bat and perform well in the batter’s box!
Marucci is always trying to create loyal customers! Because of that, they do offer a twelve (12) month warranty on this bat! If you get the bat and discover a structural or performance issue on the bat within a year of the purchase, please reach out to the JustBats team of Bat Experts. These Bat Experts are trained in product and warranty knowledge and will certainly help you out in organizing a warranty replacement with Marucci!
- Free Shipping
- 2 3/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 8 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Slightly End Loaded Feel (Marucci & JustBats Believes That All Hitters Should Be Able To Handle It)
- Two-Piece, All-Composite Baseball Bat
- USSSA 1.15 Stamp (New NTS Tested Stamp)
- Colorway: Black | Grey | Silver & Red Graphics
- MDX Composite Material – Built With Multi-Directionally Patterned Layers Of Composite. End Result Is A Material Designed To Create An Ultra-Responsive Barrel.
- Ring-Free Barrel Construction Allows For More Barrel Flex And Increases Performance With No Dead Spots
- Outer-Locking System (OLS) – Attaches The Barrel To The Handle From The Outside In. This Provides One Of The Stiffest Connections Available And It Also Reduces Nearly All Vibration.
- Sting-Free Comfort Knob Has An Ergonomic Design To Increase Comfort And The Batter’s Ability To Control The Bat
- Micro-Perforated Soft-Touch Grip Provides Needed Tack & Comes With A 1.75 MM Thickness
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty