Marucci CAT 9 BBCOR Baseball Bat: MCBC9 Releases on August 31st! –
The BBCOR CAT 9 is loaded with new innovation and is rocking the BBCOR world again. Get your one-piece, all-alloy CAT 9 bat today!
Marucci has outfitted this bat with some impressive advancements. First off, there is new AZR Alloy on the bat. This alloy has undergone a 3-stage thermal treatment process. Because of that process, the new alloy should deliver the trifecta of (1) Better Feel (2) More Forgiveness & (3) More Performance. In addition, the AZR material should still display that same impressive strength that we have come to expect from CAT bats. Next, you’ll want to take notice of the Longitudinal Groove System (LGS) that removes extra weight from the thickest part of the barrel and then allows that barrel to flex a little bit. This LGS system ultimately bumps up the performance of the ball off the bat.
Overall, these two new features are wrapped up in the one-piece, all-alloy design of the CAT bats that so many players have come to love. And don’t forget about the sleek, black color.
Marucci offers a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty on the bat. If you purchase the bat from JustBats and sense that something is wrong with the bat within 12 months from the purchase, please reach out to our Bat Experts. They will be able to get you set up with the info and materials to send the bat to Marucci for a replacement bat!
- Free Shipping!
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 3 Length-to-Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Feel (Some Players May Feel An Ever-So-Slight End Load)
- One-Piece, All-Alloy Baseball Bat
- BBCOR .50 Certified For High School and Collegiate Play
- Legal For Play In Intermediate (50-70) & Junior League Divisions Of Little League
- Colorway: Black | Grey | Silver & Red Graphics
- AZR Alloy – Undergoes A 3-Stage Thermal Treatment Process. Creates A More Responsive Microstructure That Results In A Better Feel, More Forgiveness & More Performance. It Does All This While Maintaining The Strength Of The Material.
- Longitudinal Groove System (LGS) – Implemented Across The Thickest Section Of The Barrel Wall. Removes Excess Weight While Increasing Flexibility For Increased Performance.
- Multi-Variable Wall Design Creates An Expanded Sweet Spot And Thinner Barrel Walls That Are More Forgiving After Off-Centered Contact
- Ring-Free Barrel Construction Allows For More Barrel Flex And Increases Performance With No Dead Spots
- Precision-Balanced Barrel Results In A Lower M.O.I. And Balanced Feel For Precision And Control
- 2nd Generation AV2 Anti-Vibration Knob Features An Upgraded, Harmonic Dampening System For Better Feel And Less Negative Vibrational Feedback
- Professionally Inspired Handle Has A Removable Taper And Ergonomic Knob Shape For More Top-Hand Control And Comfort.
- Micro-Perforated Soft-Touch Grip With Extra Tack Improves Feel And Control
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty Period