Marucci CAT -11 USA Tee Ball Bat: MTBC8USAY
When your child is just getting started in their baseball or softball career, you want them to have a bat that gives them confidence and makes them feel ready to take on their new sport. This Marucci Cat USA -11 tee ball bat is a great value and can help your young athlete develop strong hand-eye coordination.
The one-piece alloy construction of this bat gives it a balanced feel making it easier to swing. Combine that with the -11 drop weight and beginners are able to focus on finding their form and making contact. The Cat USA tee ball bat also features a 2nd Generation AV2 anti-vibration knob that helps minimize vibration in the batter’s hands, as well as a large 2 5/8 inch barrel diameter.
Marucci’s aluminum bats are built to last and you can expect to get more than a season out of your Cat USA tee ball bat. Marucci offers a full 12-month manufacturer’s warranty in case there are any issues. Start your ball player out on the right foot with the Marucci CAT USA tee ball bat today and get fast, free shipping.
- Free Shipping!
- -11 Length To Weight Ratio
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- 2nd Generation AV2 Anti-Vibration Knob Features An Upgraded, Harmonic Dampening System For Better Feel And Less Negative Vibrational Feedback
- Approved For Play In AABC, Babe Ruth, Cal Ripken, Dixie Youth, Little League, & Pony
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Micro-Perforated Soft-Touch Grip With Extra Tack Improves Feel And Control
- One-Piece Alloy Design Provides A Clean, Consistent, Traditional Swing
- Light Swing Weight
- USA Baseball Certified