Easton Ghost Advanced -11 Fastpitch Softball Bat: FP20GHAD11
Go for the fences this season with this powerful, high-design Ghost Advanced fastpitch softball bat from Easton. Relish the jealous stares as you clang away in the batter’s box. This beast of a bat has it all: power, flexibility, lightweight technology, ease of use, and hand comfort.
Power hitters and small ball players alike are sure to love this bat. With the unique Double Barrel 2 design, it provides a ferocious pop on contact. The internal and external barrels on the bat ensure lower compression and thus higher flexibility of the barrel. This enhanced barrel engineering tests your opposition’s infield defense with scorching grounders and bullets up the line. The Launch Composite Technology in the Ghost Advanced lengthens, strengthens, and reduces the weight of the barrel. This increases the size and girth of the sweet spot on the bat. You may suddenly find those unreachable breaking pitches are now in your red zone. In another serious technological advance, Easton doubled the amount of Nitrocell foam in the trademarked ConneXion Evolution barrel-handle transfer. This results in a near-zero vibration reaction, even on strong contact. This bat also comes in a -11 drop weight for incredible lightness and improved bat speed. Imagine the damage you can inflict with all this technology in your hands coupled with spine-tingling hand speed.
Easton backs this Ghost Advanced -11 fastpitch bat with a full one-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Free Shipping!
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- -11 Length To Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Weight
- Two-Piece, All-Composite Fastpitch Bat
- Approved For Play In USSSA, ASA, NSA, ISA, & NCAA
- Launch Composite Delivers Longer, Lighter & Stronger Barrel
- Double Barrel Design Provides Players With Best Possible Feel, Sound, & Pop. It Does This By Providing A Lightweight Inner-Barrel With A Stronger Outer-Barrel.
- ConneXion Evolution Produces Almost Zero Vibrations
- Power Boost Soft Knob
- Lizard Skins Custom Bat Grip
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
There are no reviews yet.