Rawlings Quatro Pro -5 USSSA Baseball Bat: UT2Q5
This drop 5 Quatro Pro will allow your batter to start preparing themselves for the bats they will be using in the future!
The Quatro Pro bat is made using a two-piece and all-composite design. In addition, it is outfitted with Unique Composite Layering that allows the bat to emit pop and power across the entire length of the barrel. The performance capabilities of the barrel will be further complemented by the re-imagined F2 collar that should reduce bat drag during the swing and be stiff in its feel when connecting with a baseball. Plus, if you buy a Blast Motion Sensor separately you can insert it in the knob of this bat as it is equipped with the ability to hold that brand of performance sensor.
A drop 5 will get your batter prepared for play once they graduate from the USSSA baseball circuit. The drop 5 length-to-weight ratio will be closer in feel to the bats that are going to be used in high school. As well, the 2 5/8 inch barrel diameter of this bat will match the diameter of bats used in the high school ranks. If you are in your final seasons of USSSA baseball, consider getting this bat to help you further your baseball career.
Lastly, be sure to know that within the 14U division of USSSA baseball, you will have to use at least a drop 5 USSSA bat (like this Quatro Pro). The only other option of bat available to use in the 14U division is a drop 3 BBCOR bat.
In order to establish themselves as a heavy-hitter within the bat industry, Rawlings knows that they need to make a commitment to helping their customers when they are in need. Because of that need for a commitment to customers, Rawlings extends a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period on this bat. If you get this bat and you are noticing issues on it within a year from the date of purchase, please let the JustBats Bat Experts know. They will get you the information for beginning the warranty return process with Rawlings.
- Free Shipping
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 5 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Feel
- Two-Piece, All-Composite Baseball Bat
- Displays USSSA (New ‘NTS Tested’) Certification
- Colorway: Grey | Black | Red
- KNOB IS BUILT TO HOLD A BLAST MOTION SENSOR IN IT. WHEN SENSOR IS ADDED TO THE BAT YOU CAN EASILY ACCESS THE ANALYTICS OF YOUR SWING. **SENSOR SOLD SEPARATELY**
- Unique Composite Layering – Creates An Enhanced Trampoline Effect Across The Entire Length Of The Barrel
- Suspended Inner Barrel – Inner Barrel Is Simplified And Helps Balance Swing Feel And Promotes Higher Swing Speeds
- Re-Imagined F2 Collar – Diminishes The Vibration That Can Come From A Miss-Hit While Also Creating A Stiff Connection That Reduces Barrel Drag
- Ultra-Light End Cap – Further Promotes A Fast Swing Speed
- Handle Is Wrapped With A Lizard Skins Brand Batting Grip For Extra Tack
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty