Louisville Slugger Solo -8 USSSA Baseball Bat: WTLSLS6X0822
Reach for the drop 8 Solo and enjoy swinging one of the quickest bats in USSSA baseball!
The Solo is going to be one of the most light-feeling bats on the USSSA bat market. Slugger has built it with a well-tested design that incorporates a single piece of alloy material topped off with a composite end-cap.
The alloy material used by Louisville Slugger is going to be the SL Hyper Alloy that delivers thin barrel walls that help the baseball explode off the barrel of this bat. Meanwhile, the composite end-cap is crafted in the SPD Composite design. This end cap should remove weight from the barrel end of the bat and improve the lightweight feel plus the balance of the bat. Overall, the combo of the alloy bat and composite end-cap make this Solo swing extremely fast and it will be a bat that tons of hitters are grabbing off the bat rack this season!
Go for the drop 8 if your batter has proven they are ready to progress into some heavier bats! A drop 8 has a great shot to work for an advanced hitter at 11-and-12-years-old that is playing in USSSA sanctioned baseball. As well, it has a shot to be the perfect recommendation for a 13-year-old player (Be sure to note that within the 13U division of USSSA baseball, at least a drop 8 bat will be required for use; no drop 10 bats or lighter will be allowed in that division of USSSA baseball).
Louisville Slugger has been making bats for generations and they know the value of a confident customer. To allow you to have confidence in their products, they offer a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period on this bat. If you get the bat from us, use it and then feel that you have a warranty issue with the bat; be sure to reach out to the JustBats Bat Experts. They understand the warranty process for Slugger and will be able to get you the information and details to begin a warranty replacement process with them.
- Free Shipping
- 2 3/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 8 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Very Balanced Swing Feel
- One-Piece, All-Alloy Baseball Bat (Topped Off With A Composite End Cap)
- Displays USSSA (New ‘NTS Tested’) Certification
- Colorway: Black | Silver | Grey
- Premium SL Hyper Alloy – Superlight Alloy With A Thinner Wall Design For Maximum Pop.
- SPD Composite End Cap – Removes Weight From End Of Bat & Improves Light Feel + Balance
- LS Pro Comfort Grip – Exhibits Perfect Mix Of Tack & Cushion
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty