DeMarini Nautalai 13″ Endload USSSA 240 Slow Pitch Softball Bat: WTDXNAE-22
The Nautalai took over the slow pitch world a few seasons back and now DeMarini’s releasing them with a vengeance never seen before. Grab one of these USSSA rated slow pitch bats and get smacking!
DeMarini builds this USSSA bat with a two-piece build & a composite barrel. As well, that barrel is going to feature a pretty long length at 13 inches. This should create a lengthy sweet spot for the bat.
In regard to how the barrel will feel, batter’s will notice that this Nautalai has a pretty decent end-load to it. It will definitely take some strength to whip the bat through the zone and JustBats would consider it a power hitter style of bat.
All hitters should take note of the Continuous Fiber Barrel Wall Construction on the bat. By designing the composite barrel in this way, DeMarini allows the bat to display high performance right at swing number 1. Composite barreled bats sometimes require use before they become high-performing. However, that should not be the case with this bat.
And lastly, the ZnX Alloy handle is going to be extremely stiff. Due to the handle having extra stiffness, batters should enjoy a nice flex feel between the handle and barrel when the bat connects with a softball.
If you notice something wrong with your bat within less than twelve (12) months from the purchase date, please reach out to the JustBats Bat Experts. DeMarini has a 1-year warranty on this bat that extends from the purchase date. Our Bat Experts are educated in warranty knowledge and will be able to get you the information needed to reach out to DeMarini and get the warranty replacement process started with them!
- Free Shipping
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- 13.00 Inch Barrel Length
- End Loaded Swing Feel
- Two-Piece Bat (Composite Barrel + Alloy Handle)
- Displays The USSSA (New NTS Tested | 240 Compression Stamp), NSA & ISA Approval Stamps
- Colorway: White | Black, Blue, Yellow & Red Barrel Graphics
- Continuous Fiber Composite Barrel – The Composite Fibers In This Material Are Long And Unbroken In Their Structure. They Provide The Bat’s Barrel With High Performance & Consistency Across Its Entire Length. And From Swing 1, You’ll See Top Results!
- ZnX Alloy Handle – The Alloy That Creates The Handle Is Heat-Treated & This Treatment Creates Rigid Handle At Contact. The Rigid Handle Then Causes The Barrel To Flex More And Create Top Performance.
- This Bat Is Designed & Built In The USA
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
There are no reviews yet.