Axe Elite One -10 USA Baseball Bat: L185J
Give your player a chance to harness the power of the Axe handle this upcoming season! Get them an Axe Elite One USA bat!
Axe builds the Elite One out of their MX8 Alloy material which should be the strongest alloy material that they have built up to now. The material is so strong because it undergoes a heat treatment process. That heat treatment gives you a bat that will flex a little bit at contact with a baseball, but it won’t crack or dent. And as you can expect, the MX8 material will perform extremely well.
The engineers at Axe don’t quit at this point though. They know that since this bat has a drop 10 size, it is going to be used mostly by players aged between 7-12 years old. With that knowledge, they put their HyperWhip Composite End-Cap on the bat. That composite end-cap will make the bat very light and balanced in its feel. Any type of hitter can pick up this Elite One and whip it through the zone with speed and control.
And lastly, you’re bound to notice the Axe handle on this bat. That handle is more comfortable for a human hand to hold. Since it is more comfortable, it requires less of the muscles in the hands, wrists and forearms to hold onto the bat. Because of that, those muscles are free to be used to swing the bat faster. Many hitters are switching to Axe bats and noticing faster swing speeds and ultimately harder & further hits.
Axe extends a full twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period on this bat. If you picked up this bat from JustBats and are noticing some issues on it within 12 months from the purchase date…then shoot a message to the JustBats’ Bat Experts. Our Experts can be reached on phone, chat or email and would be happy to help you get a warranty replacement process started with Axe.
- Free Shipping
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 10 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Feel
- 1-Piece, All-Alloy Baseball Bat
- Displays The USA Baseball Stamp
- Approved For Play in AABC, Babe Ruth, Cal Ripken, Dixie Youth, Little League & Pony Baseball
- Colorway: Grey | Black | Blue
- Axe Handle Is Ergonomically Designed For Better Control, More Comfort, Faster Bat Speed & Increased Safety
- MX8 Alloy – Axe’s Strongest Alloy. Undergoes A Heat Treatment To Increase Strength And Allow Flex Without Denting Or Cracking.
- HyperWhip Composite End-Cap – Lightweight Carbon-Fiber End Cap. Removes Excess Weight From End Of The Barrel.
- Endogrid Technology – Vibration Reducing Elastomer Added To The Inside Of Handle Specifically Protects Bottom Hand From Sting That Can Come From Miss-Hits
- Variable Wall Hitting Zone – Every Section Of The Alloy Barrel Is Tuned To The Optimal Thickness So You Can Contact A Baseball Anywhere On The Sweet Spot And See Results.
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty