Axe Avenge Pro Dual Stamp 240 Slow Pitch Softball Bat: L193J
This Axe Avenge is a true chameleon of a bat. It has both the ASA (USA Softball) and USSSA 1.20 ( NTS Tested) stamps. Because of that, you can nearly count on this bat being allowed anywhere you might play slow pitch!
On this two-piece, all-composite bat; enjoy the updated Charged Carbon + material! Both the softballs used for USSSA and ASA (USA) slow pitch games should react well off this material. As well, the Tri-Flex Blastwall Barrel feature that premieres with this year’s release of Axe bats will allow the bat to be continuously hit on one side while maintaining top performance and durability!
Axe offers a twelve (12) month warranty on this bat. If you buy the bat from us and have a warranty issue arise within 12 months of the purchase date, please let our Bat Experts know. The Bat Experts understand how manufacturers handle warranty issues and they will get you the info needed to begin a warranty replacement process with Axe.
- Free Shipping
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- No Barrel Length Listed By The Manufacturer
- Balanced Swing Feel
- Two-Piece, All-Composite Slow Pitch Bat
- Dual Stamped With USSSA 1.20 (New NTS Tested | 240 Compression Stamp) & USA Softball (ASA) Stamps. Also Features ISA, NSA & WBSC Stamps.
- Colorway: White | Yellow | Blue
- NEW Charged Carbon + Composite Material – High Performing & Durable Bat. Hottest Ever Composite Material Made By Axe.
- NEW Tri-Flex Blastwall – Barrel Uses Two C-Shaped Slip Planes To Cover Area Of Bat Where Ball May Be Struck. Allows Bat To Perform Like A Thin Walled Bat, But Be Durable Too!
- Vibration Cancelling System (VCS) – Combines A Collar Connection Piece, A Lightweight Flex Handle & The Vibration Reducing Elastomer (Endogrid Tech) In The Handle To Kill Vibration.
- HyperWhip Composite End-Cap – Lightweight Carbon-Fiber End Cap. Removes Excess Weight From End Of The Barrel.
- 2nd Generation Ergonomic Axe Handle – Designed For Players To Enjoy More Bat Speed, Bat Control & Consistency.
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty