Rawlings 5150 -10 USSSA Baseball Bat: UT1510
Belt baseballs across USSSA diamonds this season when you put a 5150 into your bat bag!
This 5150 has a straightforward design as it is a one-piece, all-alloy bat. It is constucted from time-tested 5150 material that Rawlings has been using on baseball bats for almost 10 years. If you get this bat you will be purchasing a bat that is lightweight and capable of being swung by any player on the team!
As well, this bat does have the new-looking USSSA 1.15 stamp on it that mentions “NTS Tested” on it!
Rawlings knows that they are in the business of making customers happy and loyal. Because of that, they offer a twelve (12) month warranty on this bat. If you buy this bat from JustBats and have a warranty issue with it within 12 months of the purchase date, be sure and reach out to the Bat Experts from JustBats. The Bat Experts understand the warranty process for these bats and will get you all the info and directions needed to begin the warranty replacement process with Rawlings.
- Free Shipping
- Drop 10 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- 2 3/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warrnty
- Features USSSA 1.15 BPF Stamp (New NTS Tested Stamp)
- Balanced Swing Feel
- One-Piece, All-Alloy Baseball Bat
- Colorway: Black | Green
- 5150 Alloy – Rawlings’ Most Radically Responsive, Aerospace-Grade Alloy Built For Performance And Durability
- Ultra-Light End Cap – Further Promotes A Fast Swing Speed