Miken Freak 23 Kyle Pearson 12″ Maxload USA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: MKP21A
Kyle Pearson’s signature model for ASA (USA Softball) is a sure-fire selection that players have been picking up for a number of seasons.
This bat features some of the tried-and-true technologies that put Miken on the map in the slow pitch world! It will feature the 100 Comp Composite Material that first made Miken a household name for slow pitch players. In addition, it has Tetra Core technology that allows an inner core and outer core of the bat to work in unison so that the bat has optimal compression, barrel response, sweet spot and durability. Closing out the technologies is the Flex 2 Power that ensures the flex during the swing (and at contact with the ball) is correct for the barrel load of the bat. This will help hitters achieve really fast swing speeds!
Be sure to note that this bat will feature a 12″ length of barrel and a 1/2 ounce end load. We recommend it for power hitters, but if you are a player that has swung balanced bats in the past and wants to try and dabble in a bat with a bit of an end load, step up and try this Freak 23!
Miken does indeed extend a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty on this bat. If you are swinging the bat and notice a structural defect or decreased performance, be sure and know that there will be the chance to get a warranty replacement bat. BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING ELSE, PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE YOUR SERIAL STICKER. IT CAME WITH THE BAT WHEN YOU FIRST RECEIVED IT. MIKEN WON’T ACCEPT THE BAT FOR A REPLACEMENT IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE STICKER.
After you locate the Serial Sticker, please reach out to the Bat Experts at JustBats. The Bat Experts understand the warranty processes for bats and will make sure that you have the information needed to contact Miken and get the bat sent to them for a replacement.
- Free Shipping
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Length
- 12.00 Inch Barrel Length
- Slightly End Loaded Swing Feel (Has Miken’s 1/2 Oz Maxload)
- Three-Piece, All-Composite Slow Pitch Bat
- Displays USA Softball (ASA) Certification
- Colorway: Navy | Yellow & Blue Graphics
- 100 Comp Formula For The Composite Fibers Uses 100% Premium Aerospace Grade Fiber For Insane Durability & Top Performance.
- Tetra Core Technology – An Inner Core Tube & Outer Core Tube Work Together To Create Ultimate Compression & Barrel Response PLUS Sweetspot & Durability
- Flex 2 Power (F2P) Technology Optimizes Flex To The Barrel Loading. This Helps Maximize Bat Speed Through The Zone
- Signature Bat Of Pro Slow Pitch Star, Kyle Pearson!
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty (Save Serial Sticker That Comes With Bat To Keep Warranty Intact)
There are no reviews yet.