Marucci ECHO Connect -11 Fastpitch Softball Bat: MFPEC11
Build speed, strength and confidence with this high-performance bat from Marucci. The ECHO Connect line represents the brand’s most advanced fastpitch softball bat technology and this -11 model is an ideal choice for youth players and teens needing a bit of extra control. Red accents in the cap, connector and barrel add a pop of contrast to this bat’s multi-tone gray and white design. Available in 28 to 31″ models, this ECHO Connect offers versatile sizing options for athletes at any stage of fastpitch. It also features WBSC, ISA, USSSA and USA Softball certifications, so you’ll always know if it’s approved for play in your competitive leagues.
This ECHO Connect bat features a 2.25″ barrel with an ultra-fast break-in time, so it’s ready for business right out of the wrapper. Marucci builds this bat with a premium-grade MDX composite construction barrel. It’s newly engineered material that offers a multi-direction weave for improved pop and feel with an explosive sound that lets you know when you’ve made good contact. The other key feature on this model is the Extended Shock Dissipation Connection (SDX EXT) that joins the barrel and carbon composite handle. This low-profile design helps drastically reduce hand shock without adding unwanted mass to the bat.
Marucci covers this and all its composite and aluminum bats with a 1-year limited warranty against any material or manufacturing defects. Some on-field damages arising from routine play, such as severe cracks or structural dents, are also covered. All warranty claims must be made within one year of the purchase date and a valid proof of purchase must be presented.
- Free Shipping
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 11 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Colorway: Black | Red | White Graphics
- Features USSSA 1.20, ASA (USA), ISA & WBSC Certifications
- Balanced Swing Feel
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Two-Piece, All-Composite Fastpitch Bat
- *NEW* MDX Composite Barrel – Built With Multi-Directional Composite Material To Create Ultra-Responsive Barrel & Great Sound
- Ring-free Barrel Construction Allows for More Barrel Flex and Increases Performance with No Dead Spots
- SDX EXT [Extended Shock Dissipating] Connection Increases Stiffness to Maintain Energy Transfer to the Ball and Diminishes Vibration
- Micro-Perforated Soft-Touch Grip with Extra Tack Improves Feel and Control
- Sting-Free Nylon Knob for Improved Comfort
There are no reviews yet.