Take your game to the next level with the new and improved Marucci bat lineup. One of the main differences from the CAT 7 is the new and improved AZ105 Alloy, the strongest aluminum on the Marucci bat line, allows for thinner barrel walls, a higher response rate and better durability. Additionally, the SDX EXT, or Extended Shock Dissipating Connection, increases the bat’s overall stiffness for maintaining energy transfer to the ball while diminishing unwanted vibration to the player’s hands. Another upgrade for the lineup is the 2nd Generation AV2 Anti-Vibration Knob that features a harmonic dampening system for better feel and less negative vibrational feedback. Marucci Sports: Honor the Game.
This Marucci CAT 8 Connect BBCOR baseball bat features a -3 length to weight ratio and 2 5/8 inch ring-free barrel construction important for increased barrel flex and reducing the likelihood of dead spots, so every ball you hit can travel high and far. The barrel is also precision-balanced for a lower M.O.I, resulting in a lighter feel as you swing and giving you better precision and control. Its one-piece alloy construction provides a clean, consistent swing, and the tapered handle with its soft-touch grip is topped with an ergonomic knob shape for more top-hand control and comfort while you’re at the plate. This bat is BBCOR certified for high school and collegiate baseball play, and it comes with free shipping and a full one-year manufacturer’s warranty. Don’t forget, with our expert customer service, we will be here for you from click to hit!
- Free Shipping!
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- -3 Length to Weight Ratio
- Ring-Free Barrel Construction Allows For More Barrel Flex And Increases Performance With No Dead Spots
- Carbon Composite Handle / AZ105 Alloy Barrel
- Hybrid, Two-Piece Construction For Maximum Power
- AZ105 Alloy, The Strongest Aluminum On The Marucci Bat Line, Allows For Thinner Barrel Walls, A Higher Response Rate And Better Durability
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
- BBCOR Certified For High School Play – NOT Approved For Play in NCAA Baseball – Barrel Color Noncompliant
- Power-Loaded Barrel Results In A Higher M.O.I. And End-Loaded Feel For Effortless Power
- SDX EXT, Extended Shock Dissipating Connection, Increases Stiffness To Maintain Energy Transfer To The Ball, While Also Dismissing Harsh, Unwanted Vibrations From Players’ Hands
- Professionally-Inspired Handle Features A Removable Taper And An Ergonomic Knob Shape For More Top-Hand Control And Comfort
- Micro-Perforated Soft-Touch Grip With Extra Tack Improves Feel And Control
- Multi-Variable Wall Design Creates An Expanded Sweet Spot And Thinner Barrel Walls That Are More Forgiving After Off-Centered Contact