Louisville Slugger Solo -10 USSSA Baseball Bat: WBL2471010
This Solo drop 10 from Louisville Slugger can be used by so many young-aged players! 7 year olds to 12 year olds could possibly use it!
This bat is made in the one-piece design with the SL Hyper Alloy going from the knob up to the end cap. However, the end cap is going to be made from composite material. The all-alloy + composite end cap design makes this bat really light swinging even though the barrel is built in the largest allowable 2 3/4″ barrel diameter. As well, the bat should be super high-performing too!
Lastly, be sure to notice that this bat has the new-looking USSSA Baseball Stamp that bears the words “NTS Tested”.
A 100+ year old company does not get to be in existence today without knowing how to take care of their customers. Louisville Slugger most definitely covers this bat with a full twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period that extends from the purchase date. If you buy the bat from JustBats and run into any warranty issues with those 12 months, do not hesitate to reach out to our Bat Experts. They are knowledgeable on bat warranties and will be able to get you all the needed info to begin a warranty replacement process with Louisville Slugger.
- Free Shipping
- Drop 10 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- 2 3/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Features USSSA 1.15 BPF Certification (New NTS Tested Stamp)
- Ultra Balanced Swing Feel
- One-Piece, All-Alloy Baseball Bat (With A Composite End Cap)
- Colorway: Black | Grey Graphics
- Premium SL Hyper Alloy – Superlight Alloy With A Thinner Wall Design For Maximum Pop.
- SPD Composite End Cap – Removes Weight From End Of Bat & Improves Light Feel + Balance
- Louisville Slugger Pro Comfort Grip – Provides Perfect Combo Of Tack & Cushion
There are no reviews yet.