Easton Quantum -10 USSSA Baseball Bat: SL22QUAN108
Go after the Quantum if you have a young baseball player ready to knock baseballs across the yard in a USSSA league!
If you are looking for a bat with a straightforward design to help grow your young batter’s prowess at the plate, then look no further than this Easton Quantum bat. Easton has outfitted the bat with a 2 5/8″ barrel diameter and a drop 10 length-to-weight ratio. Drop 10 sized bats are great because they have the potential to fit players aged between 7 and 12 years old. Therefore, if you have a player within that age range and playing in a USSSA league, this bat has the potential to meet your player’s needs.
Also, don’t overlook the ALX100 material that Easton has used to build this impressive bat. The entire bat is made from a single piece of this ALX100 material and if you connect with a baseball, you will notice the stiff feel and the charge that the bat will put into a baseball.
Easton has succeeded in being a market leader for baseball and softball bats. And since they’re a market leader, they know that they have to support their customers. Therefore, Easton offers a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period on this bat. If you purchase the bat from JustBats and notice issues with it before 12 months have elapsed from the purchase date, please let the Bat Experts at JustBats know. They will get you the information needed to send the bat to Easton for a replacement.
- Free Shipping
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 10 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Feel
- One-Piece, All-Alloy Baseball Bat
- Displays USSSA (New NTS Tested) Certification Stamp
- Colorway: Blue | White | Silver
- ALX100 Alloy – Lightweight & Durable Alloy Material Will Be Enjoyable To Swing
- Displays Easton’s Concave End Cap
- Handle Is Outfitted With A Cushioned 2.2mm Flex Grip That Provides Comfort For A Batter’s Hands During The Swing
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
There are no reviews yet.