Worth AMP Alloy Dual Stamp Slow Pitch Softball Bat: WWCAMP
Looking for a deal on a utility bat that can be swung in any league or tournament? Look no further than the Worth AMP! The one-piece alloy construction will offer hot out of the wrapper performance and a stiff feel. The end loaded swing weight will also benefit the stronger, more powerful hitters allowing you to maximize your ability. Worth: Made in the USA!
The Worth AMP Alloy ASA/USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: WWCAMP features a 2 1/4 inch barrel diameter, 0.5 ounce end loaded swing weight, and is approved for play in USSSA, ASA, NSA, & ISA leagues and tournaments.
The Worth AMP Alloy ASA/USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: WWCAMP comes with a full 12 month manufacturer’s warranty. Grab yours today with free shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- Exclusive To JustBats
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- No Barrel Length Listed By The Manufacturer
- XL Load (Slight 1/2 oz End Load)
- One-Piece, All-Alloy Construction
- Single Wall Alloy Construction
- Dual Stamped With USSSA & ASA (USA Softball) Stamps. Also Features NSA, ISA & ISF (WBSC) Stamps.
- Colorway: Red | White | Blue
- Aerospace Grade Aluminum For Exceptional Durability
- Barrel End Of Bat Is Rolled; Not Capped
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty