StringKing Metal 2 BBCOR Baseball Bat: SKBBM2
The original Metal BBCOR was a dark horse within the BBCOR landscape! And now that StringKing’s reputation has been built, they are ready to unleash the new Metal 2 BBCOR bat to the masses!
StringKing made real strides with this Metal 2 bat by adding to the great success they had on their original Metal BBCOR bat. This year’s bat will feature the same one-piece and all-alloy build. As well, the alloy material they use on this Metal 2 will be the same as what they used on the original Metal. But the similarities between the two bats end there!
This Metal 2 BBCOR is going to feature varying thicknesses on its barrel wall. By thinning and thickening the walls of the bat in different regions of the barrel, StringKing ensures that this Metal 2 BBCOR will perform well not only on the heart of the barrel, but also closer to the hands and nearer to the end cap. This varying wall thickness will work hand-in-hand with the Metal 2’s extended barrel length (bigger than what was featured on the original Metal) to create an overall bigger sweetspot on the bat!
StringKing has made its name across a number of different sports with its high-quality products. Even though they have their hands in multiple markets, they are committed to helping their baseball customers. They express this commitment by extending a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty on this bat. If you purchase this bat from JustBats and notice a warranty issue on it within one year from the date of purchase, please let our JustBats Bat Experts know. They will get you the directions to begin the warranty replacement process with StringKing.
- Free Shipping
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 3 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Slightly End Loaded Swing Feel
- One-Piece, All-Alloy Baseball Bat
- BBCOR .50 Certified For High School & College Play
- Legal For Play In Intermediate (50-70) & Junior League Divisions Of Little League
- Colorway: Black
- Maximum BBCOR Performance – The Original StringKing Metal Performed Up To The .490 Level On The BBCOR Scale. This Second Generation Will Perform Between .496 & .500. The Potential Exists To Experience Max BBCOR Performance!
- Variable Wall Thickness – By Differing The Thickness Of The Alloy Material On Different Sections of The Barrel, There Should Be More Area To Contact The Baseball & See Top Results.
- Extended Barrel Design – The Upgraded Taper Design Of This 2nd Generation Metal BBCOR Bat Should Allow For A Longer Barrel (This Extended Barrel & The Variable Wall Thickness Work Together To Create A Bigger Sweetspot).
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty