Marucci Albert Pujols Maple Wood Baseball Bat (MVE2AP5-BK/N)
The Marucci Bat Company™ uses top grade Maple billets cut from selected, naturally grown trees in Pennsylvania forests. This selection process insures the highest possible grade of wood for each bat.
A large barrel provides a huge sweet spot and hitting surface. Furthermore, the pro cupped end balances out the weight of the model for better control through the swing path. A Bone-Rubbed finish serves to create a more dense bat and improve overall durability throughout the model. The Marucci Bat Company™ bats are 100 percent handmade or turned in small batches from an original design, then finished and detailed by hand. Each model is made to exacting specifications maximizing balance and ease of handling.
The Marucci Albert Pujols Maple Wood Baseball Bat (MVE2AP5-BK/N) will come with a 45-day manufacturer’s warranty and free, fast shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- 30 Day Manufacturer’s Warranty
- AP5 Turn Model – Built For Albert Pujols Of The Los Angeles Dodgers. Creates A Large Barreled Bat With A Regular Thickness Handle For More Of A Power Hitter.
- Approximate -3 Length to Weight Ratio
- Slightly End-Loaded Swing Weight (Some May Find It To Feel More Balanced)
- Handcrafted From Top-Quality Maple Wood
- Pro Cupped Barrel End – Improves Weight Distribution
- Flared Knob
- Pro Ink Dot Certified & MLB Approved
- Colorway: Natural | Black
- Bone Rubbing Technique – Closes Pores to Compress and Make the Wood Harder
There are no reviews yet.