Louisville Slugger Prime Y271 Maple Youth Wood Baseball Bat: WTLWYM271B20
Help younger players gain more confidence at the plate with this Louisville Slugger Prime maple youth baseball bat. This bat will be great for young players who enjoy emulating their idols in Major League Baseball!
This all-black bat with a striking white logo is made of maple wood for superior hardness and excellent durability throughout the season. The Y271 is Louisville’s lightest 271 turning model to date, so younger players will find it easy to swing. Both young power hitters and contact hitters will enjoy this as their first introduction to wood baseball bats. Slugger also takes things up a notch on the quality of this bat by adding their state-of-the-art EXOARMOR hardcoat which contributes to its durability and leaves a striking mirror-like finish.
If you have any questions about this youth wood baseball bat from Louisville Slugger, please reach out to our Bat Experts. They are trained in product knowledge and will be more than haoppy to assist in any way possible!
- Free Shipping
- Cupped Barrel End
- Y271 Turn Model – Louisville Slugger’s Lightest And Most Balanced Youth Model. Profile Of Bat Should Compare To An Adult Wood Bat Made In The 271 Turn Model.
- Colorway: Black
- Traditional Knob Shape (One Might Detect A Small Flare)
- Made From Slugger’s Youth Prime Maple Wood
- Balanced Swing Feel (Most Likely Will Feel Heavier In The Barrel When Compared To An Alloy Or Composite Bat)
- Target Drop 8 Length-To-Weight Ratio (Allow For Variance Of 2 Ounces Heavier Or Lighter)
- Meets Requirements Of Most Youth Organizations (Approved For Little league)
- Barrel-End Label Brand Creates A Condensed Appearance For A Crisp, High-End Look
- EXOPRO Finish – Twice As Hard As The Previous EXOARMOR Finish. Provides An Incredibly Durable Top Coat That Drastically Increases Surface Hardness
There are no reviews yet.