Mizuno Hot Metal -5 USSSA Baseball Bat: B22-HOT METAL5
If you have a player in their twilight years of USSSA baseball then consider the purchase a Hot Metal drop 5 bat. This bat has plenty of thump to it and should be able to put a charge into a baseball this season!
Mizuno is bringing out the Mizuno Hot Metal for another raucous year of battering baseballs! They build this USSSA rated baseball bat in a one-piece and all-alloy design. And they’ve built it with their CorTech Technology to create different thicknesses of aluminum material along the length of the barrel. The advantage of doing this is that it will allow the batter to have a longer area along the barrel that they can connect with the baseball and still see great results (i.e. this technology lengthens the sweetspot). Mizuno is also putting their Optimized End Cap on the barrel end of the bat to create a booming sound and also to assist in lengthening the sweetspot.
We call this drop 5 bat “balanced” regarding its weighting. However, there will probably be some players out there who would consider it to be a little barrel-heavy. As well, this Hot Metal is going to be a great bat for consideration if you are purchasing for a player who is 13-14 years old and starting to see their run in USSSA baseball leagues coming to a close.
Ensuring that their customers are satisfied is a top priority for Mizuno. And to show that they truly care for their customers, they extend a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period on this bat. If you have purchased this bat from JustBats and are experiencing some issues with it, please reach out to the JustBats Bat Experts. The Experts will get you the information you need to begin a warranty replacement process with Mizuno.
- Free Shipping
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 5 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Feel (But Some Players Could Sense A Slight End Load)
- One-Piece, All-Alloy Baseball Bat
- Displays USSSA (New NTS Tested) Certification Stamp
- Colorway: Black | Blue
- Hot Metal Alloy Barrel – A Strong Alloy That Allows For Thinner Barrel Walls. The Thin Walls Should Lead To More Pop & Distance Without Sacrificing Durability.
- CorTech Technology – Adjusts The Barrel Wall Thickness So The Ball Jumps Off The Bat When Hit At Any Location On The Barrel
- Optimized End Cap – Should Assist In Creating A Booming Sound & In Delivering A Large Sweetspot
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty