DeMarini The Goods -5 USSSA Baseball Bat: WTDXGB522
If you’re making noise from the middle of the lineup, definitely consider putting The Goods in your hands the next time you stroll to the plate.
The Goods is going to continue DeMarini’s tradition of building top-flight hybrid (alloy barrel and composite handle) baseballs bats. They have built this bat with the USSSA rating & 2 5/8 inch barrel diameter.
To make The Goods as high-performing as it is, DeMarini crafted the barrel from their X14 Alloy and on this drop 5 model, that material will be end-loaded. Some hitters could find this bat difficult to control and it is best for an established power hitter to use this bat. The handle will be built from the Paraflex Plus composite which will contribute to the incredible feeling that a batter experiences when connecting with a baseball.
As mentioned earlier, definitely take a chance on this bat if your prowess at the plate shows that you are a power hitter. If you are nearing the end of your days in USSSA baseball (13 to 14 years old) and can efficiently swing the loaded barrel through the strike zone, you’ll be impressed to see what kind of damage you can inflict on a baseball with this bat!
DeMarini is definitely a “top of mind” brand when it comes to baseball and softball bats. And they haven’t gotten to their current status by just making top-quality bats. They also make sure that their customers are cared for. And because they care about customers, they are extending a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period on this bat. If you buy the bat from JustBats and experience a warranty issue within 12 months of the purchase date, please let our Bat Experts know. They will get you the information needed to begin a warranty replacement process with DeMarini!
- Free Shipping
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 5 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- End Loaded Swing Feel
- Two-Piece, Hybrid (Alloy Barrel & Composite Handle) Baseball Bat
- Displays USSSA (New ‘NTS Tested’) Certification
- Colorway: Silver | Red | Black
- X14 Alloy Barrel – Precision Engineered With The Most Consistent Walls Possible. This Helps Maintain Performance, Swing Speed & Durability.
- Paraflex Plus Composite Handle – Assists In Delivering Excellent Bat Speed & And Excellent Feel At Contact With The Baseball.
- Direct Connection Point – Provides A Stiff Feel When Connecting With A Baseball. Allows All The Power To Go Into The Baseball At Connection, But Still Mitigates Vibration.
- Tremor End Cap – Built With Strong Material To Ensure That The Power & Durability Of The Barrel Is Persevered For Many Seasons Of Use
- DeMarini Player Suggestion – For A Batter Reaching The End Of Their USSSA Baseball Career & Wants To Establish Themselves As A Power Hitter
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
There are no reviews yet.