DeMarini Nihilist OG 13″ Midload USA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: WTDXNIH-22
Step into the slow pitch batter’s box with confidence when you reach for a Nihilist! These Nihilist bats are here to continue putting forth a USA Softball (ASA) rated bat that will perform like the DeMarini Flippers of old!
This Nihilist OG is going to be made with a composite material barrel and alloy handle construction that USA Softball (ASA) players have loved for years on the Flipper bats (made in the past by DeMarini). As well, this bat will feature the familiar Midload that the Flipper bats featured. A Midload bat places the balance point at the middle of the barrel (as opposed to the end of the barrel like an end-loaded bat -or- closer to the connection point like a balanced bat). If you were looking for the common term that might be used to describe the load on this bat, you could possibly hear someone say it is “slightly end-loaded”.
The big addition to the Nihilist bats when compared to the Flippers will be the Gapped Wall Technology. The composite barrel of the Nihilist is built of two low-compression walls that have a tiny gap between them. And when those walls work together at contact with a softball, a batter will feel that the bat delivers an incredible amount of “jump” into the softball.
In regard to a hitter suggestion, we would make a general recommendation of getting this bat for more of a power hitter. However, if you were a contact hitter that wanted to dabble in a bit of an end-load. This Nihilist would be a good bat on which to try out an end-load. This bat’s load will be “gentler” than other bats with more extreme end-loads.
If you notice something wrong with your bat within less than twelve (12) months from the purchase date, please reach out to the JustBats Bat Experts. DeMarini has a 1-year warranty on this bat that extends from the purchase date. Our Bat Experts are educated in warranty knowledge and will be able to get you the information needed to reach out to DeMarini and get the warranty replacement process started with them!
- Free Shipping
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- 13.00 Inch Barrel Length
- Midload Swing Feel (Slightly End Loaded)
- Two-Piece Slow Pitch Bat (Composite Barrel + Alloy Handle)
- Displays The USA Softball (ASA) Certification Stamp
- Colorway: Grey | Silver
- Continuous Fiber Composite Barrel – The Composite Fibers In This Material Are Long And Unbroken In Their Structure. They Provide The Bat’s Barrel With High Performance & Consistency Across Its Entire Length. And From Swing 1, You’ll See Top Results!
- Gapped Wall Technology – A Low Compression Outer Wall & An Even Lower-Compression Inner Wall Have A Tiny Gap Between Them. That Gap Allows The Walls Work Together To Give You A Progressive Spring On Contact.
- ZnX Alloy Handle – The Alloy That Creates The Handle Is Heat-Treated & This Treatment Creates Rigid Handle At Contact. The Rigid Handle Then Causes The Barrel To Flex More And Create Top Performance.
- This Bat Is Designed & Built In The USA
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty