DeMarini CF -10 USSSA Baseball Bat: WTDXCBZ22
Once again, DeMarini’s CF drop 10 will be the bat that all the youngsters are talking about in USSSA Baseball Leagues!
The CF is back at it again for this season and DeMarini is sticking with the tried-and-true design that has yet to do them wrong. This two-piece, all-composite baseball bat will be made from the Paraflex Plus Composite Material that maximizes the size of the sweet spot on the bat. Along with the Paraflex Plus Composite, they have also brought back the 3-Fusion Connection piece that fuses the barrel and the handle portions of the bat together. This piece will limit the amount of vibration that gets down to a batter’s hands on a miss-hit and it should also allow for a nice flex feel when connecting with a baseball. Overall, it will make for a very comfortable experience when swinging this bat.
This drop 10 model will be really balanced in its feel. Because of that, it could satisfy the needs of both contact and power hitters within the 7 to 12-year-old age range. Definitely consider this bat if you have a young batter who wants the best that can be purchased in the drop 10 size.
DeMarini is definitely a “top of mind” brand when it comes to baseball and softball bats. And they haven’t gotten to their current status by just making top-quality bats. They also make sure that their customers are cared for. And because they care about customers, they are extending a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period on this bat. If you buy the bat from JustBats and experience a warranty issue within 12 months of the purchase date, please let our Bat Experts know. They will get you the information needed to begin a warranty replacement process with DeMarini!
- Free Shipping
- 2 3/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 10 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Feel
- Two-Piece, All-Composite Baseball Bat
- Displays USSSA (New ‘NTS Tested’) Certification Stamp
- Colorway: White | Gold | Black
- Paraflex Plus Composite – Allows For Maximum Sweet Spot and Top Barrel Control. Considered The Most Consistently High Performing Barrel In The Game.
- 3 Fusion Connection – Works With Composite Material To Allow For Top Energy Transfer Into The Baseball At Contact. Also, Limits Vibration That Could Get Down To Your Player’s Hands.
- ReAction End Cap – Constructed With A Blend Of Lightweight & Strong Materials To Increase Barrel Performance Without Sacrificing Swing Speed.
- DeMarini Player Suggestion – Well-Rounded Hitter That Wants The Best Combination Of Bat Speed, Barrel Control & Power.
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty