Worth Legit Watermelon 13.75″ XL USSSA 240 Slow Pitch Softball Bat: WML21U
If you ever find yourself getting hungry when you’re up at the dish…definitely dig in with the Watermelon slow pitch bat made by Worth!
Say “hello” to a slow pitch legend…the Worth Legit Watermelon! Worth heard the cries of slow pitch players from around the country and after taking a break from releasing this special bat, they have brought it back once again in a limited run of 1,000 bats.
This model of the Watermelon will feature a lengthy 13.75” barrel length and it will also have a slightly end loaded feel due to the bat featuring Worth’s 0.5 oz XL Reload. The usual player recommendation for this bat would be a power hitter. However, if you have been using lighter swinging bats in the past and wanted to get a taste of what the heavy hitters swing, this edition of the Watermelon wouldn’t be a bad option to consider using. The slightly end loaded feel will be spread out over a longer barrel. Typically, this combination of features makes a bat a little less burdensome for hitters to handle.
Lastly, be sure to know that this USSSA-rated bat will be a two-piece model which will allow it to meet the demands of most slow pitch players out there currently.
Worth products are legendary on the softball scene. Because of that, they know that they have a duty to take care of their customers that put so much trust in Worth bats. Worth will extend a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty on this bat. If you get the bat from JustBats and notice an issue with it before a year has passed from the purchase date, please let one of our Bat Experts know. They will get you all the directions and materials needed to begin the warranty replacement process with Worth.
As well, it is very important to note that Worth will not accept a warranty replacement return if it does not include the Serial Sticker that comes on the bat originally. If you purchase this bat, please save the Serial Sticker in the case that you experience a warranty issue.
- Free Shipping
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- 13.75 Inch Barrel Length
- Slightly End Loaded Swing Feel (Worth’s 1/2 Oz XL Reload)
- Two-Piece, All-Composite Slow Pitch Bat
- Features USSSA 1.20 (New ‘NTS Tested’ | 240 Compression Stamp), NSA & ISA Certification
- Colorway: Green | Pink | Black
- X434 Composite Barrel – Utilizes Exclusive Carbon Fiber & Resin Systems To Increase Material Content. This Should Allow For Better Barrel Flex & Performance.
- Flex 75 Handle – Built To Optimize The Whip & Feel For Worth’s 2-Piece Bats
- Opti Grip Knob – Smaller Knob Shape (Compared To Past Worth Bat Knobs) Provides More Comfort During The Swing For The Bottom Hand.
- Limited Release Of Only 1,000 Bats
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty (Save Serial Sticker That Comes With Bat To Keep Warranty Intact)
There are no reviews yet.