Victus Pro Reserve EB12 Maple Wood Baseball Bat: VRWMEB12-N/CH
Go after Victus’ Pro Reserve EB12 model if you want a high-quality maple wood bat that can put a charge into the baseball!
The Pro Reserve Bats from Victus are going to be some of the highest-quality wood bats on the market. Victus is going to build these bats from maple wood that has a close-grain structure. Every time that you hit with it, the barrel will be hardened a tad more due to the structure of the maple wood. However, Victus doesn’t stop there. They also complete the bat with their ProPACT finish that will assist the close-grain structure by allowing the surface to be exceptionally hard even before the bat is ever used. Ultimately, the harder the hitting surface is on your bat, the better the chances are that you’ll be able to rap out sharper and further hits. And this Pro Reserve will indeed have a hard-hitting surface!
This EB12 model is made with a true slugger in mind. The thick 2.50″ barrel diameter will take some strength to get through the hitting zone. However, if you can move the barrel with some quickness, you’ll be impressed by how far the bat can hit a baseball!
Due to this bat having such high wood quality and it also featuring the ProPACT finish, Victus is willing to extend a forty-five (45) day warranty on the bat. If you get it and it breaks down on you within 45 days from the purchase, please reach out to the JustBats Bat Experts and they will get you the information to begin the warranty replacement process with Victus!
- Free Shipping
- 45 Day Manufacturer’s Warranty
- EB12 Turn Model – Displays A Large Wood Bat Barrel (2.5”) That Tapers Down Into A Medium Thickness Handle With A Traditional Knob. This Will Be A Bat Preferred By A Hitter That Can Deliver Some Power in Their Swing.
- Approximate Drop 3 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- End Loaded Swing Feel
- Built From High Quality, Close-Grained Maple Wood
- Cupped Barrel End
- Flared Knob Shape
- Pro Ink Dot Certified & MLB Approved
- Colorway: Natural | Cherry
- ProPACT Finish Offers An Exceptionally Hard Surface With Big League Durability