Bring greater balance into your hitting game with this Mizuno Power Carbon baseball bat. This bat comes with Mizuno’s Power Ring technology, which lowers the compression inside the barrel of the bat, and allows for a sonic boom-like pop when contact is made. In addition, the extended bat barrel widens and broadens the sweet spot, giving you more flexibility and comfort when making contact. The ultra-low MOI design also provides excellent balance on the barrel and handle, which gives you more speed and power through the strike zone. Plus, with a rigid carbon handle and Mizuno’s Speed-Helix Grip, the impact will be directed primarily into the ball, so young players have a great tool to use to develop their offensive skills. Mizuno: Driven By Athletes. Crafted To Win!
This Mizuno Power Carbon USA baseball bat (YBB19PC10) has a drop 10 length to weight ratio, a 2 5/8-inch barrel diameter, and is USA Baseball approved. The Black Onyx Carbon construction of the bat will also reduce its break-in period, meaning sweeter strokes sooner, so players can really practice fundamental offensive skills. This USA baseball bat is engineered for balance and flexibility, but not at the cost of performance. Plus, with the giant pop off the bat, your name will soon be well-known by youth pitchers. Pick up your Power Carbon USA baseball bat today and enjoy free shipping. Don’t forget, with our expert customer service, we’ll be here for you from click to hit!
- Approved For Play In AABC, Babe Ruth, Cal Ripken, Dixie Youth, Little League, & Pony
- Free Shipping!
- -10 Length To Weight Ratio
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- New USA Baseball Certification Stamp
- Fully Composite Design
- Black Onyx Carbon Handle Offers A Stiff Feel With Minimal Sting
- Balance Swing Weight
- Power Ring Technology Creates Lower Barrel Compression
- Designed With Extended Barrel
- Power Ring Technology Creates A Booming Sound On Contact
- Ultra Low MOI Design
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
There are no reviews yet.