Mizuno Hot Metal -8 USSSA Baseball Bat: SL21HM8
This Hot Metal Baseball Bat from Mizuno is one-piece, all-alloy and features some innovative barrel technology for youth players!
This USSSA bat from Mizuno is made in the drop 8 size. The drop 8 is required if you are playing 13U baseball under USSSA rules. And to be honest, it is not a bad size to think about using if you are competing in 11U or 12U baseball.
This Hot Metal bat has the CorTech design to the inner barrel of the bat. CorTech allows for the barrel to have adjusted wall thicknesses. What that adjusted thickness does is that it allows the ball to respond well off the bat even if you connect a little closer to the hands or a little closer to the end cap. In other words, you don’t have to square up the baseball right on the sweet spot every time to see results! This allows developing players to see success even if they are working to fine-tune their swing.
Mizuno strives to be a stand-up company and because of that, they cover this bat with a full twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period. If you get the bat and experience any issues with the bat within 12 months of when you bought it from JustBats, please reach out to our Bat Experts. They can be reached on PHONE at 1-866-321-2287, EMAIL through [email protected] -or- by CHAT when you click into the chat box in the bottom right corner of this screen. The Bat Experts are trained in product knowledge and will be able to ensure you complete a successful warranty replacement process with Mizuno!
- Free Shipping
- Drop 8 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- 2 3/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Features USSSA 1.15 BPF Certification
- Balanced Swing Feel
- One-Piece, All-Alloy Youth Big Barrel Baseball Bat
- Colorway: White | Red
- Features Mizuno’s HotMetal Single-Wall Alloy Material
- Inner Barrel Displays CorTech Technology – Adjusts Wall Thickness Across The Barrel To Create A Big Sweet Spot.
- Optimized End Cap – Assists in Creating The Large Sweet Spot & Also Helps Create The Loud Noise At Contact