Mizuno Hot Metal -10 USSSA Baseball Bat: SL21HM10
A drop 10 size of bat is a great purchase because it can be used by such a wide range of ages. Players anywhere from 7-12 years old could be using this USSSA rated bat from Mizuno!
Mizuno makes this Hot Metal Youth Big Barrel bat in the drop 10 size and with their awesome HotMetal alloy material. That HotMetal material has an inner barrel design that features adjusted wall thicknesses. The adjusted wall thickness allows the batter to connect with the baseball and see excellent results if they didn’t get it exactly on the sweet spot.
On this one-piece, all-alloy bat; Mizuno is implementing cool technology. You can save a little cash and still get an awesome bat to perform alongside some of the higher-priced USSSA bats out there.
Mizuno strives to be a stand-up company and because of that, they cover this bat with a full twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period. If you get the bat and experience any issues with the bat within 12 months of when you bought it from JustBats, please reach out to our Bat Experts. The Bat Experts are trained in product knowledge and will be able to ensure you complete a successful warranty replacement process with Mizuno!
- Free Shipping
- Drop 10 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- 2 3/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Features USSSA 1.15 BPF Certification
- Balanced Swing Feel
- One-Piece, All-Alloy Youth Big Barrel Baseball Bat
- Colorway: White | Red
- Features Mizuno’s HotMetal Single-Wall Alloy Material
- Inner Barrel Displays CorTech Technology – Adjusts Wall Thickness Across The Barrel To Create A Big Sweet Spot.
- Optimized End Cap – Assists in Creating The Large Sweet Spot & Also Helps Create The Loud Noise At Contact