Mizuno Elite 34″ Softball Fungo Bat: MZESFUNGO
Softball Coaches! This is the bat you’ve been waiting for…a fungo specifically designed for softballs!
Mizuno has built this bat so that it is able to consistently connect with a softball and hit fielding practice that is velocity-appropriate for fastpitch play!
They build this fungo bat with a poplar wood core that is covered with a maple shell. The poplar wood core should make the bat really lightweight and easy to swing. And the maple shell should deliver that solid and stiff feel at contact!
This fungo bat will be great for fastpitch coaches because it will allow them to swing the bat with two hands (instead of hitting one-handed with one of the team’s fastpitch bats). And the combination of wood material + a shorter length (when compared to a baseball fungo) should keep the velocity of the softball perfect for fastpitch fielding practice!
(Pro Tip – Mizuno calls it a “softball fungo”, but it should be able to handle baseballs as well!)
- Free Shipping
- 34 Inch Length (Great For Hitting To The Infield & The Outfield On A Fastpitch Field)
- Wood Style Fungo Bat (Built From A Maple Wood Shell Supported By A Poplar Wood Core)
- Uncupped Barrel End
- Standard Knob Shape
- Colorway: Black | Green
- Designed To Create A Lightweight Bat That Allows Fastpitch Coaches To Swing Two-Handed & Hit Softballs To Their Players At Fastpitch Appropriate Speeds.
- Taping The Barrel Can Extend The Life Of The Bat
- Mizuno Calls It A Softball Fungo, But It Could Also Be Used For Baseball Too!