In addition to being some of the best-looking baseball bats around, Mizuno wood bats are designed to perform at the highest level of play. For over 30 years, Mizuno has been adding to their expertise in engineering the highest quality Bamboo bats around. During this season and beyond, the Bamboo Elite series gives players the edge they need every time they step up to the plate. With bamboo and glass fibers melded together in the handle and taper and then combined with a bamboo barrel create a wood bat with unparalleled durability. The handle is then sanded for a better grip while the end is cupped for improved weight distribution and faster swing speeds. Mizuno is so confident in the integrity of this bat that they are offering a 120-day manufacturer’s warranty against breakage! Mizuno: Never Settle!
This Mizuno Bamboo Elite Wood Baseball Bat (MZE271 White / Matte Black) features an approximate 2 1/2-inch barrel diameter, a slightly end loaded swing weight, and the BBCOR certification for high school and collegiate approval. With a 271 turn model, this design is recommended for both contact hitters and power hitters. Swing with confidence and purchase one of these Mizuno wood bats today with free shipping. Don’t forget, with our expert customer service, we’ll be here from click to hit!
- 120 Day Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Free Shipping!
- 271 Turn Model
- -3 Length To Weight Ratio
- Approved For NCAA & NFHS Play
- Approximate 2 1/2 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Bamboo Reinforced For Extreme Durability
- BBCOR Certification For High School & Collegiate Approval
- Colorway: White / Matte Black
- Cupped End Optimizes Swing Weight
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Taper & Handle For Long Lasting Performance
- High Gloss, Rich Furniture Grade Finish Creates A Premium Look
- Long Taper
- Sanded Handle Provides Better Overall Grip
- Slightly End Loaded Swing Weight
- Style #: 340462
- Recommended For Both Contact Hitters & Power Hitters
- Legal For Play In Intermediate (50-70) & Junior League Divisions Of Little League