Marucci CAT 9 Connect Pastime BBCOR Baseball Bat: MCBCC9A
Honor the great game of our nation when you pick up this BBCOR edition of the Cat 9 Connect Pastime!
This hybrid bat will have a two-piece design. The barrel will be built of aluminum material and the handle is going to be constructed from composite. Due to this design, it will feel considerably heavy in the barrel & it will be a bat that we recommend for power hitters.
Marucci dedicated tons of time and resources to building the barrel of this bat. They have their special AZR alloy that went through 3 stages of heat treatment. The result of that labor is a barrel that is more responsive and also provides more forgiveness. And Marucci didn’t quit there. The engineers also developed a Longitudinal Groove System (LGS) that takes excess weight out of the thickest portion of the bat’s barrel. The LGS should also allow for increased flexibility and better performance across the bat’s barrel.
The folks at Marucci also got advanced in regard to the connection piece that is used on this bat. They have introduced the Outer-Locking System that attaches the barrel and handle from the outside in. This connector piece should create one of the stiffest feels that you’ll find on a two-piece bat while also mitigating the vibration that gets down to a player’s hands on a miss-hit.
Marucci is a true industry leader in the baseball bat realm. And they understand that when you’re a leader, you have to help out customers. Because of that, they extend a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period on this bat. If you get the bat from us and notice a warranty issue with it during the first year from the purchase date, please contact the JustBats Bat Experts. They are trained in warranty knowledge and will make sure that you are able to do a successful warranty return with Marucci.
- Free Shipping!
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 3 Length to Weight Ratio
- End Loaded Swing Feel
- Two-Piece, Hybrid (Alloy Barrel & Composite Handle) Baseball Bat
- BBCOR .50 Certified For High School and Collegiate Play
- Legal For Play In Intermediate (50-70) & Junior League Divisions Of Little League
- Colorway: Red | White | Blue
- AZR Alloy – Undergoes A 3-Stage Thermal Treatment Process. Creates A More Responsive Microstructure That Results In A Better Feel, More Forgiveness & More Performance. It Does All This While Maintaining The Strength Of The Material.
- Longitudinal Groove System (LGS) – Implemented Across The Thickest Section Of The Barrel Wall. Removes Excess Weight While Increasing Flexibility For Increased Performance.
- Multi-Variable Wall Design Creates An Expanded Sweet Spot And Thinner Barrel Walls That Are More Forgiving After Off-Centered Contact
- Ring-Free Barrel Construction Allows For More Barrel Flex And Increases Performance With No Dead Spots
- Power-Loaded Barrel Results In A Higher M.O.I. And End-Loaded Feel For Effortless Power
- Outer-Locking System (OLS) – Attaches The Barrel To The Handle From The Outside In. This Provides One Of The Stiffest Connections Available And It Also Reduces Nearly All Vibration.
- Professionally Inspired Handle Has A Removable Taper And Ergonomic Knob Shape For More Top-Hand Control And Comfort.
- Micro-Perforated Soft-Touch Grip With Extra Tack Improves Feel And Control
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty Period
There are no reviews yet.