Marucci CAT 9 Connect Pastime -5 USSSA Baseball Bat: MSBCC95A
If you need a bat with a nice end load and the drop 5 size, then look no further than this Cat 9 Connect Pastime with its USA colorway!
The Cat 9 Connect will be a two-piece, hybrid baseball bat as it will display an alloy barrel and composite handle. The barrel is going to consist of the AZR Alloy that undergoes a 3-step heat-treatment process. The result of the alloy going through that process is that the barrel should display a better feel, more forgiveness and top performance. Along with that barrel featuring an advanced alloy material, it will also feel quite end-loaded. We still think that almost every hitter should be able to swing it through the hitting zone with some authority, but it will probably be best used by batters displaying more power in their swings.
The connection point will be a point of intrigue for a lot of parents, players and coaches too! Marucci connects the barrel and handle together using the Outer Locking System (OLS) connector piece. This piece gives the bat a stiff feel at connection with a baseball as the OLS technology locks the barrel and handle together from the outside in. As well, there will be very few vibrations that reach a batter’s hands due to the presence of the OLS.
This drop 5 bat will be great for 13 and 14-year-old players entering their final USSSA baseball seasons!
Marucci is a true industry leader in the baseball bat realm. And they understand that when you’re a leader, you have to help out customers. Because of that, they extend a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period on this bat. If you get the bat from us and notice a warranty issue with it during the first year from the purchase date, please contact the JustBats Bat Experts. They are trained in warranty knowledge and will make sure that you are able to do a successful warranty return with Marucci.
- Free Shipping
- 2 3/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 5 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- End Loaded Swing Feel
- Two-Piece, Hybrid (Alloy Barrel & Composite Handle) Baseball Bat
- USSSA 1.15 BPF Certified (New NTS Tested Stamp)
- Colorway: Red | White | Blue
- AZR Alloy – Undergoes A 3-Stage Thermal Treatment Process. Creates A More Responsive Microstructure That Results In A Better Feel, More Forgiveness & More Performance. It Does All This While Maintaining The Strength Of The Material.
- Multi-Variable Wall Design Creates An Expanded Sweet Spot And Thinner Barrel Walls That Are More Forgiving After Off-Centered Contact
- Ring-Free Barrel Construction Allows For More Barrel Flex And Increases Performance With No Dead Spots
- Power-Loaded Barrel Results In A Higher M.O.I. And End-Loaded Feel For Effortless Power
- Outer-Locking System (OLS) – Attaches The Barrel To The Handle From The Outside In. This Provides One Of The Stiffest Connections Available And It Also Reduces Nearly All Vibration.
- Professionally Inspired Handle Has A Removable Taper And Ergonomic Knob Shape For More Top-Hand Control And Comfort.
- Micro-Perforated Soft-Touch Grip With Extra Tack Improves Feel And Control
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty