Marucci CAT 9 Connect -8 USSSA Baseball Bat: MSBCC98
The CAT 9 Connect -8 bat is the one to pull off the bat rack if you’re aiming for the warning track and beyond. The barrel-heavy feel should give strong batters a little boost in the power department.
It all starts with the alloy material when it comes to the CAT 9 Connect. The AZR material is not a feature to skip over. This new material brings the trifecta…(1) Better Feel (2) More Forgiveness & (3) More Performance.
In addition to the new alloy material, the new Outer-Locking System (OLS) connection point will stand out on the bat. This system allows this two piece bat to feel extra stiff while also limiting the vibration that gets down to a player’s hands on miss-hit.
This hybrid (alloy barrel and composite handle) bat needs to have your consideration if you are buying for a power hitter that needs a drop 8 bat.
You don’t rise to the top like Marucci by not taking care of your customers. So that they can continue to care for their patrons, Marucci offers a twelve (12) month warranty on this bat. If you buy with JustBats and have a warranty issue come up within 12 months of the purchase date, please shoot a notice over to our team of Bat Experts. The Experts are trained to help customers and can definitely assist in helping you organize a shipment to Marucci for a replacement.
- Free Shipping
- 2 3/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 8 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- End Loaded Swing Feel
- Two-Piece, Hybrid (Alloy Barrel & Composite Handle) Baseball Bat
- USSSA 1.15 BPF Certified (New NTS Tested Stamp)
- Colorway: Black | Grey | Silver & Red Graphics
- AZR Alloy – Undergoes A 3-Stage Thermal Treatment Process. Creates A More Responsive Microstructure That Results In A Better Feel, More Forgiveness & More Performance. It Does All This While Maintaining The Strength Of The Material.
- Multi-Variable Wall Design Creates An Expanded Sweet Spot And Thinner Barrel Walls That Are More Forgiving After Off-Centered Contact
- Ring-Free Barrel Construction Allows For More Barrel Flex And Increases Performance With No Dead Spots
- Power-Loaded Barrel Results In A Higher M.O.I. And End-Loaded Feel For Effortless Power
- Outer-Locking System (OLS) – Attaches The Barrel To The Handle From The Outside In. This Provides One Of The Stiffest Connections Available And It Also Reduces Nearly All Vibration.
- Micro-Perforated Soft-Touch Grip With Extra Tack Improves Feel And Control
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty