The Marucci Bat Company™ uses top grade Maple billets cut from selected, naturally grown trees in Pennsylvania forests. This selection process insures the highest possible grade of wood for each bat. The Marucci Bat Company™ bats are 100 percent handmade or turned in small batches from an original design, then finished and detailed by hand. Each model is made to exacting specifications maximizing balance and ease of handling. The Marucci Bat Company™ uses an Ultra Penetrating Stain that provides the best possible finish for your next Marucci Bat. Most impressive is the Bone Rubbing technique that The Marucci Bat Company™ uses. `Boning` bats began in the earliest days of baseball with players like Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig. These Hall-of-Famers would spend hours in their dugouts rubbing their bats with old cow femur bones. Bone Rubbing closes the wood`s pores, compressing it and making it harder. Marucci uses the same technique on their bats, rubbing before the finish is applied to seal and harden the wood. Just another example of how Marucci takes the same pride in their bats as our baseball heroes once did. Experience the excellence of a Marucci with the Marucci Albert Pujols Maple Wood Baseball Bat: MVE2AP5. Free Shipping! Register Your Bat / Make a Warranty Claim at http://warranty.maruccisports.com/.
- Free Shipping!
- 30 Day Manufacturer’s Warranty
- AP5 Turn Model – Built For Albert Pujols Of The Los Angeles Dodgers. Creates A Large Barreled Bat With A Regular Thickness Handle For More Of A Power Hitter.
- Approximate -3 Length to Weight Ratio
- Slightly End-Loaded Swing Weight (Some May Find It To Feel More Balanced)
- Handcrafted From Top-Quality Maple Wood
- Pro Cupped Barrel End – Improves Weight Distribution
- Flared Knob
- Pro Ink Dot Certified & MLB Approved
- Colorway: Black | Brown
- Bone Rubbing Technique – Closes Pores to Compress and Make the Wood Harder