After successfully establishing themselves as a heavyweight in the metal bat market, Easton now turns its focus to making wood bats that live up to the quality its loyal fans have come to expect. The Easton M2000 maple wood adult baseball bat will certainly live up to your expectations. Made from North American hardwood maple, this bat is a great value for the price. A quality bat from barrel to knob, the Easton M2000 features laser engraved graphics that give it a professional look. The M2000 turn has a slightly larger knob with a 29/32″ flared handle. A long taper leads up to a medium-sized barrel, making this bat ideal for players looking for a bump in bat speed. A cupped end helps balance the bat and keeps it true to weight. With a unique black finish, the M2000 looks almost as good as it swings. Best of all, Easton’s wood bats are all handcrafted in California, right here in the U.S.A. Easton: Know-Feel-Be The Difference! Free Shipping!
- Free Shipping!
- Easton’s M-2000 Turn Model – The Bat’s Medium Sized Barrel Should Give It A Pronounced Hitting Surface, But It Will Not Be Extra Burdensome To Handle. Handle Will Have A Professional Feel With A Slight Taper To It.
- Approximate Drop 3 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Feel
- Built From North American Maple Wood
- Barrel End Will Most Likely Be Cupped (But Some Bats May Not Have The Cupping)
- Large Flared Knob
- Medium Barrel
- Knob Will Feature A Little Bit Of Flare To It
- Colorway: Black