DeMarini Nautalai Dale Brungardt 12″ Endload USSSA 240 Slow Pitch Softball Bat: WTDXNAB-22
Dale has been cranking homeruns on the professional slow pitch stage for years! Get after Dale’s signature DeMarini bat today.
DeMarini is creating Dale’s bat with a 12″ barrel length that is also going to feature an end-load to it. When DeMarini makes a slow pitch bat and uses “endloaded” to describe the barrel load, this indicates that the bat has most of the weight placed towards the end of the barrel. These DeMarini “endloaded” bats will be heavier in the barrel when compared to their “midloaded” and “balanced” feeling slow pitch bats that they also produce. Due to the barrel-heavy feel, we would recommend this bat for a power hitter.
This Nautalai is going to feature a 2-piece design that is fused together at a connection point. As well, the handle will be made of alloy material. That alloy handle should be stiff enough to allow there to be flex between it and the composite barrel at contact with a softball. Slow pitch players typically love a flex feel at contact with a softball and the consensus seems to be that lots of power can be generated on these bats!
Lastly, this bat will feature the new USSSA Certification stamp. The stamp will bear the words “NTS Tested” on it and the bat will conform to the 240 Compression standard.
If you notice something wrong with your bat within less than twelve (12) months from the purchase date, please reach out to the JustBats Bat Experts. DeMarini has a 1-year warranty on this bat that extends from the purchase date. Our Bat Experts are educated in warranty knowledge and will be able to get you the information needed to reach out to DeMarini and get the warranty replacement process started with them!
- Free Shipping
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- 12.00 Inch Barrel Length
- Endloaded Swing Feel
- Two-Piece Slow Pitch Bat (Composite Barrel + Alloy Handle)
- Displays USSSA (New NTS Tested | 240 Compression Stamp), NSA & ISA Certifications
- Colorway: Aqua Blue | White
- Continuous Fiber Composite Barrel – The Composite Fibers In This Material Are Long And Unbroken In Their Structure. They Provide The Bat’s Barrel With High Performance & Consistency Across Its Entire Length. And From Swing 1, You’ll See Top Results!
- ZnX Alloy Handle – The Alloy That Creates The Handle Is Heat-Treated & This Treatment Creates Rigid Handle At Contact. The Rigid Handle Then Causes The Barrel To Flex More And Create Top Performance.
- Bat Is Designed And Built Within The USA
- Signature Bat Of Slow Pitch Star, Dale Brungardt!
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty Period