Louisville Slugger LXT -8 Fastpitch Softball Bat: WBL2454010
With updates for the new season, this LXT is poised to continue being one of THE “Go-To” fastpitch bats on the market.
This LXT is a drop 8 model of fastpitch bat. It’ll be a hefty bat for most players to swing. So even though it is balanced in its feel, we would recommend it most for power hitters.
As well, it is going to be outfitted with lots of new tech for the new season. The new barrel material is the Speed Composite that will provide the excellent performance we have come to expect from the LXT. As well, the VCX2 connection point is updated and ready to mitigate vibration and provide a clean feel when hitting a fastpitch softball. Lastly, don’t forget about the COPA end cap that should help in making the sweet spot massive.
Louisville Slugger is offering a full twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period on this bat. If you notice anything wrong with the bat within 12 months of the purchase date, please reach out to the Bat Experts at JustBats. The Bat Experts will set you up with directions for initiating a warranty replacement with Louisville Slugger.
- Free Shipping
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Colorway: White | Grey | Gold
- Drop 8 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Features USSSA, USA (ASA), NSA, WBSC & ISA Certifications
- Balanced Swing Feel
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Three-Piece, All-Composite Fastpitch Bat
- NEW Speed Composite Design – Features PBF Technology For Max Pop, Large Sweet Spot & Excellent Sound
- UPDATED VCX2 Connection – Allows For Independent Movement Between The Barrel And Handle To Control Vibration And Create Great Feel When Contacting The Ball.
- New COPA End Cap – Works With Barrel To Maximize The Sweet Spot Size
- Single-Disc PBF Barrel Technology – Insert In The Barrel Helps To Elongate The Sweet Spot (Top Performance Near The Connection Point & At The End Cap) & Deliver A Nice Balance Point On The Bat