DeMarini CF -10 Fastpitch Softball Bat: WTDXCFP21
All fastpitch players know the damage that a CF can inflict upon a softball. When the fielders see this one come up to the plate, they take a cautious step back.
The CF has carved out a niche as being a super-reliable, two-piece fastpitch bat that any type of hitter can swing as long as balance is their preference in regard to swing feel. Plus it is loaded with a 3 Fusion Connection point for comfort, Paraflex Composite material for performance and a Reaction end-cap to aid the bat as it moves through the hitting zone.
DeMarini is offering a full twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period on this bat. If you notice anything wrong with the bat within 12 months of the purchase date, please reach out to the Bat Experts at JustBats. The Bat Experts will set you up with directions for initiating a warranty replacement with DeMarini.
- Free Shipping
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Colorway: Black | Blue | Orange
- Drop 10 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Features USSSA, USA (ASA), NSA, WBSC and ISA Certification
- Balanced Swing Feel
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Two-Piece, All-Composite Fastpitch Bat
- Paraflex Plus Composite – Creates Massive Sweet Spot And Also A Barrel That Can Be Handled By All Hitters.
- 3 Fusion Connection – Allows For Top Energy Transfer To The Barrel And Mitigates Vibration That Goes Down to Hands
- Reaction End Cap – Made With Blend Of Light-Weight And Strong Materials. Increases Barrel Performance While Not Sacrificing Swing Speed.
- Player Suggestion – Built For Hitters Wanting To Maximize Swing Speed While Not Sacrificing Power