Chop away the competition with the Axe baseball bats! The Origin series is the first step toward the start of something great. Once you make the switch to the ergonomically designed Axe handle that is designed for better control, comfort, bat speed, and safety, you’ll never go back. That’s a fact. With a one-piece, traditional alloy construction combined with an end loaded swing weight, the Origin is recommended for power hitters who are looking to increase their power at the plate. Each model is made up of the ultra-strong LP1 alloy that delivers season after season performance with explosive pop. An engineered hitting zone extends the sweet spot while maximizing performance and durability over a 270-degree contact area. This allows you to never rotate your barrel without the worry of damaging one side – a benefit you’ll only see when you swing Axe bats. On the other end, Axe utilizes the shock-absorbing Endogrid technology which is built into the handle and helps eliminate negative feedback in the bottom hand so that you never have to deal with sting that is commonly felt when swinging a one-piece baseball bat. Last, but certainly not least, Axe’s HyperWhip end cap helps remove unnecessary weight from the tip of the bat for faster swing speeds, a bigger barrel, and a massive sweet spot. Axe: Make The Switch!
This Axe Origin USA Baseball Bat (L135F) features a standard 2 5/8-inch barrel diameter, a drop 8 length to weight ratio, and the USABat certification making it approved for play in AABC, Babe Ruth, Cal Ripken, Dixie Youth, Little League, and Pony. Make the switch and buy one of these Axe baseball bats today with free shipping and a full one (1) year manufacturer’s warranty. Remember, with our expert customer service, we’re here for you from click to hit!
Axe Handle Scientifically Proven Benefits
Better Bat Control – High-speed video reveals a “hammering” motion from the traditional round knob. The Axe handle stabilizes the grip, increasing barrel control.
More Power & Bat Speed – Range of motion is increased and tension is reduced in the hands, resulting in greater power transfer and more bat speed.
Enhanced Comfort – The Axe handle is ergonomically designed to fit naturally in the contour of your hand.
Reduces Injuries – Traditional handles put tremendous pressure on a single point of the hand, which contains the commonly broken Hamate bone. The flush backside of the Axe handle relieves this pressure.
- Free Shipping!
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- -8 Length To Weight Ratio
- Axe Handle Is Ergonomically Designed For Better Control, Comfort, Bat Speed, & Safety
- Colorway: Black | Bright Yellow
- End Loaded Swing Weight
- Engineered Hitting Zone Maximizes Performance Over A 270 Degree Contact Area
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
- HyperWhip End Cap Removes Excess Weight Which Helps Increase Swing Speed
- LP1 Alloy Barrel Delivers Season After Season Durability With Premium Pop
- One-Piece, All-Alloy Baseball Bat
- Recommended For Power Hitters Looking To Increase Ball Flight
- Approved For Play In AABC, Babe Ruth, Cal Ripken, Dixie Youth, Little League, & Pony
- USA Baseball Certification Stamp
There are no reviews yet.