Easton Ghost Double Barrel -9 Fastpitch Softball Bat: FP22GH9
If you have a young lady who can handle a fastpitch bat with ease, then consider getting her this Easton Ghost Double Barrel in the drop 9 length-to-weight ratio.
Easton is staying true to the 2-piece, all-composite design that has carried the Ghost Double Barrel bat through a number of seasons. However, they have updated the composite material that is used for the bat and they have also updated the connection piece.
For the barrel, Easton is using the new Sonic Comp material. This composite allows for an extremely low barrel compression that should send softballs flying all over the diamond. As well, don’t worry about it going over the performance threshold. Easton has built it so that it should remain within the guidelines set forth by all fastpitch governing bodies.
The ConneXion technology that fuses together the bat’s barrel and handle has been revised to be stiffer. A stiffer connection will typically lead to more power potential for batters. And at the same time, that updated ConneXion tech should prevent nearly all vibrations from getting to a player’s hands on a miss-hit.
Drop 9 bats like this Ghost Double Barrel are going to be made for batters who can deliver a little more power in their swing. If you have a young lady who is ready to move on from the drop 10 size and can handle a bat with a bit of barrel heft, then consider this Ghost Double Barrel.
Easton knows that they have a reputation for making some of the highest-performing bats in the game. And they also know that since their reputation is built on creating high-quality baseball bats, they have to deliver on the warranty side as well. Due to that knowledge, Easton extends a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty on this bat. If you buy this bat from JustBats and feel as though a warranty issue has arisen on the bat within 12 months of the purchase date, please let our Bat Experts know. Our Experts are trained in product and warranty knowledge and will be happy to get you all the information and materials needed to begin a warranty replacement process with Easton.
- Free Shipping
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 9 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- End Loaded Swing Feel
- Two-Piece, All-Composite Fastpitch Bat
- Displays USSSA (New NTS Tested Stamp), USA Softball (ASA), NSA, ISA & WBSC Certifications
- Colorway: White | Dark Grey| Teal | Gold
- NEW Sonic Comp Material – This Composite Allows The Barrel To Have The Lowest Compression, But It Still Performs High & Is Durable. Plus, The Sound Is Extremely Distinct & Will Be Heard Across A Softball Complex.
- Double Barrel Construction – Barrel Is Composed Of An Inner & Outer Barrel. Both The Inner & Outer Barrel Work Together To Provide The Best Pop, Feel & Sound With A Massive Sweet Spot
- ConneXion Connector Piece – Easton’s ConneXion Technology Has Been Updated To Allow For A Stiffer Feel At The Point Where The Barrel & Handle Are Fused Together. This Should Increase Power While Still Eliminating Vibration From Getting To A Batter’s Hands.
- Handle Is Ultra-Thin At 29/32 Inch. And It Is Wrapped With A 1.8 mm Cushioned Grip.
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty