Easton ADV 360 -10 USA Baseball Bat: YBB22ADV10
The ADV 360 from Easton has been knocking baseballs across USA baseball fields for a couple of seasons already. Grab this drop 10 bat today!
This ADV 360 bat will be a true top-of-the-line USA Certified Baseball Bat. It is built with the coveted 2-piece, all-composite design. The specific composite material that will be employed for this bat’s barrel is Easton’s Launch Composite that displays an impressive barrel shape and a large sweetspot. That barrel will be linked to the DFS Composite Handle by way of the iSo 2-Piece CXN connector piece. That connector piece is filled with Nitrocell foam to reduce vibration and it is also constructed to create a really stiff feel when the barrel connects with a baseball.
The handle should be super comfortable to hold due to the Flo-Tack grip & Power Boost Soft Knob. The Soft Knob is especially neat as it serves a threefold purpose. (1) It will be able to provide hitters with more leverage, (2) it will reduce vibration and (3) it also improves comfort for the bottom hand.
Drop 10 bats like this one are excellent for players aged 7-12 years old. As well, the 2 5/8″ barrel diameter of the bat is the largest diameter allowed for USA Baseball play. This is going to be a really fun bat to swing for any type of hitter (power or contact) within that 7-12 age range.
Easton knows that they have a reputation for making some of the highest-performing bats in the game. And they also know that since their reputation is built on creating high-quality baseball bats, they have to deliver on the warranty side as well. Due to that knowledge, Easton extends a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty on this bat. If you buy this bat from JustBats and feel as though a warranty issue has arisen on the bat within 12 months of the purchase date, please let our Bat Experts know. Our Experts are trained in product and warranty knowledge and will be happy to get you all the information and materials needed to begin a warranty replacement process with Easton.
- Free Shipping
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 10 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Feel
- Two-Piece, All-Composite Baseball Bat
- Features The USA Baseball Certification Stamp
- Approved For Play In AABC, Babe Ruth, Cal Ripken, Dixie Youth, Little League, Pony & NABF Baseball
- Colorway: Navy | Yellow | Red
- Launch Composite Material – Provides A Big Barrel Shape & A Lengthy Sweetspot. Material Should Require Little-To-No Break-In Period. Results In 360 Degrees Of Barrel-Tuned Precision And Pushes Limits Of Performance.
- iSo 2-Piece ConneXion – Connector Piece Is Filled With Nitrocell Foam To Limit Vibration. At The Same Time, This Piece Will Provide A Stiffer Connection At Contact With A Baseball.
- DFS Carbon Handle (Dynamic Feel System) – This Rigid Composite Handle Gives A Solid Feel At Contact & Should Assist The Connector Piece In Limiting Vibration.
- Speed End Cap – Assists The Barrel In Providing A Responsive Feel When Contacting A Baseball.
- Power Boost Knob – “Soft Knob” Provides A Comfortable Swinging Experience For The Bottom Hand. As Well, It Should Help Increase Leverage, Power Potential & Cut Down On Any Vibrations That Get Past The Connection Piece.
- Flow-Tack Grip – Provides The Utmost Cushion And Traction On A Batter’s Hands (Or Batting Gloves) During The Swing.
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty Period