DeMarini CF -8 Fastpitch Softball Bat: WTDXCF822
If you are buying for a powerful young lady, then definitely consider this CF Fastpitch Bat with a drop 8 length-to-weight ratio.
DeMarini has stayed with their tried-and-true Paraflex Plus Composite material for this year’s rendition of the CF Fastpitch bat. And they’ve done so with good reason. This composite material crushes softballs each season and looks to carry on that tradition this year.
The connector piece that links the barrel to the handle is going to be the Direction Connection system. This system allows for nearly all the power from the swing to be transferred directly into the softball. It is great to have on this drop 8 bat because it will mostly be used by girls who are power hitters and they will want all of their power to go into the distance of their hit.
And don’t forget about the Tremor End Cap that has been built with super-strong material to help preserve the power and durability of the bat for many practice sessions and games.
DeMarini is definitely a “top of mind” brand when it comes to baseball and softball bats. And they haven’t gotten to their current status by just making top-quality bats. They also make sure that their customers are cared for. And because they care about customers, they are extending a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period on this bat. If you buy the bat from JustBats and experience a warranty issue within 12 months of the purchase date, please let our Bat Experts know. They will get you the information needed to begin a warranty replacement process with DeMarini!
- Free Shipping
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 8 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Relatively Balanced Swing Feel (But The Drop 8 Length-To-Weight Ratio Will Make It A Heavy Bat Preferred By Elite Power Hitters)
- Two-Piece, All-Composite Fastpitch Bat
- Displays USSSA (New ‘Fastpitch Only’), USA Softball (ASA), NSA, ISA & WBSC Certification Stamps
- Colorway: Black | Grey | Gold
- Paraflex Plus Composite – Creates Massive Sweet Spot And A Consistently High Performing Barrel
- Direction Connection Point – Creates A Stiff Bond Between The Barrel & Handle. This Should Allow More Power To Transfer Into The Ball When The Barrel Connects With A Softball.
- Tremor End Cap – Built With Strong Material To Ensure That The Power & Durability Of The Barrel Is Persevered For Many Seasons Of Use
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty