Worth AT 13.5″ Alan Tanner XL Senior Slow Pitch Softball Bat: WTANSS
Get ready for the upcoming season with this Worth AT 13.5″ Alan Tanner XL Senior Slow Pitch softball bat. Its two-piece composite construction allows for more pop, and it’s equipped with advanced technology senior slow pitch players have come to expect from Worth. Players can feel confident knowing this model is game-ready from day one.
This bat’s TRIAX Advanced Technology provides more barrel flex for extending the sweet spot and increasing performance, and the S-Flex handle offers more flexibility in the handle for better control at the plate. Finally, the XL platform of this slow pitch bat offers a 0.5 oz. endload for players seeking a bit more mass in the barrel. A slightly endloaded bat like this can provide extra whip and a smooth finish after making contact.
- Free Shipping!
- No Warranty
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- 13.5 Inch Barrel
- Worth’s XL End Load (Slightly End Loaded)
- Two-Piece, Fully Composite Construction
- Approved For Play In Senior Softball (SSUSA) & ISA
- Triax Advanced Technology
- S-Flex Delivers Ideal Flex On Contact
- Made With Pride In The USA
- Alan Tanner Model Softball Bat