Rawlings Colorswitch Blem Ash Wood Youth Baseball Bat: LLBLEM
Looking for more of a bargain buy for your player’s next wood bat? Well, look no further than this Rawlings Blem Ash Wood bat!
These Blem bats are crafted out of high-quality ash wood to provide an unbeatable flex on contact. Plus, they should have a lightweight feel!
They are blem bats and because of that, they were pulled from production because they did not live up to Rawlings’ high standards. Due to this, we cannot guarantee the barrel or handle size as those features may vary from bat to bat.
Each one of the Rawlings wood bats should come with an approximate -5 to -7 length to weight ratio that is perfect for younger players looking to making the transition to a heavier bat. These ash bats are great to use in practice & also for cage work. And if you really wanted, you could bring them into a game setting as well.
Lastly, please note that each of these bats could have a completely random colorway to it. It may look like the bat pictured, but may also look entirely different than what is pictured.
- Free Shipping!
- Youth Wood Turn – Designed With A Thin Barrel Diameter & Lightweight Feel For Young Ballplayers Swinging A Wood Bat For The 1st Time. (Exact Barrel & Handle Diameter Could Vary From Bat To Bat)
- Approximate -5 To -7 Length To Weight Ratio
- Bat Should Be Balanced In Its Feel
- Built From Ash Wood
- Cupped Barrel End
- Knob Should Most Likely Display A Standard Shape
- Meets Requirements Of Most Youth Organizations (Approved For Little League)
- COLORWAY: COLOR CAN VARY FROM BAT TO BAT & MAY NOT MATCH THE PICTURE SHOWN ON THIS PAGE
- Blem Bat – These Bats Were Pulled From The Production Line Due To A Blemish That Kept Them From Being Sold As A Higher Quality Bat. However, Bat Should Still Work For Cage, Practice & Even Some Game Use.