The most popular USA bat is back! Load up for a big swing with this Louisville Slugger Solo 619 USA baseball bat. The 1-piece hyper alloy construction maximizes energy transfer when you make contact with the ball for reliable swings and hits. Newly designed Speed Ballistic Composite end caps let you swing fast for maximum contact with high-speed balls, and the extra length helps you increase collision efficiency to maximize ball speed on contact. Practice hitting all day long when you hold the LS Pro Comfort Grip that perfectly blends tack and cushion for batting practice. The 7/8-inch tapered handle provides a comfortable surface for youth players to practice their grip and learn how to hold the bat properly. Louisville Slugger: Others Make Bats, We Make History.
This Louisville Slugger Solo 619 USA Baseball Bat (WTLUBS619B11) features a drop 11 length to weight ratio, a 2 5/8-inch barrel diameter, and the USA Baseball Certification. Give any AABC, Babe Ruth, Cal Ripken, Dixie Youth, Little League or Pony pitcher a moment to pause when you approach the plate carrying the latest offering in the Solo series. This baseball bat ships for free and comes with a full 12-month manufacturer’s warranty. Don’t forget, with our expert customer service, we’ll be here for you from click to hit!
- Free Shipping!
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 11 Length To Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Weight
- One-Piece, All-Alloy Baseball Bat
- USA Baseball Certified Stamp
- Approved For Play In AABC, Babe Ruth, Cal Ripken, Dixie Youth, Little League, & Pony
- Colorway: Grey
- SL Hyper Alloy Material Delivers Maximum Energy Transfer
- Anti-Vibration Handle Construction Helps Reduce Sting On Miss-Hits
- New SBC End Cap For Increased Swing Speed & Max Control
- New LS Pro Comfort Grip Creates The Best Tack & Comfort
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
There are no reviews yet.