Louisville Slugger Prime Maple Youth Wood Baseball Bat: WBL2441020
Graduate your slugger from an aluminum bat to a wooden one starting with the Louisville Slugger MLB Prime youth maple wood baseball bat. This bat is made of solid maple, and crafted to be light-feeling, yet solid enough to hold up to the rigors of play. It’s available in a variety of lengths, so players can advance into larger sizes while retaining a familiarity with the bat. The thick sound of solid wood lets players know they’ve made good contact. This bat is finished with slick decals and features the classic Lousiville Slugger logo in an American flag pattern, ideal for the patriotic hitter.
The bat is coated in EXOPRO finish, which provides protection for the wood. The high density of maple lets players put plenty of power behind each swing. With a target drop of -6, this bat is sized to meet the physical needs of a youth baseball player and is created in accordance with the standards of many youth leagues. Smooth design and high-quality materials make this bat a winner every time.
- Free Shipping!
- Y318 Turn Model – Big Barrel Design With A Dramatic Transition From Barrel To Handle That Helps Create A Powerful Feel.
- Constructed From Youth Prime Maple Wood
- Colorway: Natural | Gray Stain | Red, White & Blue Slugger Decal
- Slightly Flared Knob
- Target Drop 6 Length-To-Weight Ratio (Allow for Variance Of 2 Ounces Heavier Or Lighter)
- EXOPRO Finish – Twice As Hard As The Previous EXOARMOR Finish. Provides An Incredibly Durable Top Coat That Drastically Increases Surface Hardness.
- Barrel-End Label Brand Creates A Condensed Appearance For A Crisp, High-End Look
- Cupped Barrel End
- Seamless Decals Are Applied Directly Under The Top Coat And Appear To Blend Into The Bat
- Meets Requirements For Most Youth Organizations