Louisville Slugger MLB Prime High Roller C271 Maple Wood Baseball Bat: WTLWPM271D20
When the chips are down, get ready to step up to the plate like a High Roller. Louisville Slugger’s new MLB Prime High Roller baseball bat combines their classic C271 shape with a distinct look that oozes with pro-grade class. The C271 is Louisville’s most popular standard turning bat for pros and features a medium barrel and standard grip. This classic MLB-grade maple design features the brand’s most balanced feel for fast hands and maximum power at the plate.
This C271 High Roller design sports a deep flame finish on the handle that gently fades into a glossy black at the barrel. A classic “LS” logo and other text are emblazoned in metallic gold throughout. All logos and text blend naturally with the wood grain thanks to Louisville’s proprietary Seamless Decal technology. This baseball bat is sealed with the new state-of-the-art EXOPRO finish for a high-gloss look and improved durability over previous EXOARMOR models. Stats like wood type, and length have been added on an easy-to-read knob cap that is encircled by the bat’s model name and number.
Louisville Slugger improved the cup design of their baseball bats for the MLB Prime series. This High Roller C271 features a new Craftsman-style cup that has been engineered to increase strength and contact response over the life of the bat. The overall result is a classic pro-grade wood bat that is reimagined with better performance for both sluggers and contact hitters in today’s game.
Louisville Slugger’s MLB Prime series baseball bats, including the C271 High Roller, are covered with a 30-day limited warranty. This covers defects in workmanship and materials but also covers some normal use issues like severe dents, structural cracks, and cup deformations.
- Free Shipping!
- Official Bat Of Major League Baseball
- Approximate 2 1/2 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Approximate -3 Length To Weight Ratio
- C271 Turn Model
- Ink Dot Certification Proves Slope Of Grain For MLB Approval
- Manufactured With Pride In The United States
- Deep Flame Fade Into Distressed Black
- MLB Grade Maple Wood Construction
- Most Balanced Swing Weight Score
- New Craftsman-Style Cup Features A Thicker Width Edge At The End Of The Barrel
- New Knob Medallion
- New Revolutionary EXOPRO Finish 2x Harder Than The Previous EXOARMOR
- Seamless Decals Deliver A Pristine Look Without Added Stress Or Heat
- Standard Handle Supplies Better Control At The Plate
- 30 Day Limited Warranty