Louisville Slugger LXT -9 Fastpitch Softball Bat: WBL2544010
Grab the drop 9 LXT if you are a skilled and intrepid fastpitch hitter!
The LXT is going to be a three-piece bat that serious fastpitch players will want in their hands when they are up at the dish in a crucial situation. It is a three-piece bat that is made up of (1) a composite barrel, (2) a composite handle & (3) a connector piece. The barrel is going to feature the Speed Composite Design and the signature piece of that design is the Single-Disc PBF Technology. That tech allows for an extra-long sweetspot that should reach closer to the connector piece and closer to the end-cap. However, even though the sweetspot is quite lengthy, the balance point of the bat should not be thrown off and result in the bat’s barrel feeling too heavy.
Also, be certain not to gloss over the VCX2 Connector Piece that allows for independent movement between the barrel and handle. Due to that feature of the connector piece, it should allow for this LXT to display a very comfortable swinging experience.
Slugger reports that this drop 9 bat’s weight will be pretty evenly distributed. Because of that, it should be fairly balanced in its feel. However, the drop 9 length-to-weight ratio is a little heavier than what a lot of ladies will desire to use. Because of that, we think it will be most attractive to advanced hitters and power hitters.
Louisville Slugger has been making bats for generations and they know the value of a confident customer. To allow you to have confidence in their products, they offer a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period on this bat. If you get the bat from us, use it and then feel that you have a warranty issue with the bat; be sure to reach out to the JustBats Bat Experts. They understand the warranty process for Slugger and will be able to get you the information and details to begin a warranty replacement process with them.
- Free Shipping
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 9 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Feel (Due To The Drop 9 Length-To-Weight Ratio, It Will Be Very Attractive To Power Hitters)
- Three-Piece, All-Composite Fastpitch Bat
- Displays USSSA (New ‘Fastpitch Only’), USA Softball (ASA), NSA, ISA & WBSC Certifications
- Colorway: Red | Yellow | Black
- Speed Composite Design – Features Slugger’s Patented Single-Disc, PBF Technology For Max Pop, Large Sweet Spot & Excellent Sound
- Single-Disc PBF Barrel Technology – An Insert In The Barrel Helps To Elongate The Sweet Spot (Top Performance Near The Connection Point & At The End Cap) & Deliver A Nice Balance Point On The Bat
- VCX2 Connection – Allows For Independent Movement Between The Barrel And Handle To Control Vibration And Create Great Feel When Contacting The Ball.
- COPA End Cap – Works With Barrel To Maximize The Sweet Spot Size
- Premium LS Comfort Pro Grip – A Perfect Mix Of Tack & Cushion To Create An Incredible Swinging Experience.
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty