Axe Avenge Pro -5 USSSA Baseball Bat: L199J
Batters have been waiting and Axe has now delivered! This is an Avenge Pro that is built in the drop 5 size and features USSSA certification.
Axe is introducing some of their newest tech on this edition of the Avenge Pro! First off, the bat is going to have the Charged Carbon + Composite material. Axe is calling this material their best composite that they have made to date. Batters that are looking to swing a drop 5 Axe Bat should be pumped!
As well, it is going to have the new Shock Suspension connector piece that combines the barrel and handle together. Plus, that connector should allow hardly any vibration to get down to a batter’s hands on a miss-hit. Because of that piece, this bat should be really comfortable to swing!
Lastly, don’t forget about the ergonomic axe handle and knob that make this bat more comfortable to hold. Because it is easier for a hand to hold, less stress will go into holding on to this Axe bat and more muscle can go into swinging the bat. Players often find that they can swing an Axe Bat slightly quicker than they can swing a bat with more of a regular handle.
Axe makes sure that customers are going to be happy with their products and because of that, they extend a twelve (12) month manufacturer’s warranty period on this bat. If you get the bat from JustBats and notice that something is wrong structurally or performance-wise within 1 year from when you bought it, please notify the JustBats Bat Experts. The Experts are trained in product and warranty knowledge and will make sure you get the information to successfully set up a warranty replacement process with Axe!
- Free Shipping
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Drop 5 Length-To-Weight Ratio
- Balanced Swing Feel
- Two-Piece, All-Composite Baseball Bat
- Features USSSA 1.15 BPF Stamp
- Colorway: Black | White | Red
- Axe Handle Is Ergonomically Designed For Better Control, More Comfort, Faster Bat Speed & Increased Safety
- Charged Carbon + Composite Material – High Performing & Durable Bat. Hottest Ever Composite Material Made By Axe.
- HyperWhip End-Cap – This End-Cap Is Built In Such A Manner That It Will Take Away Weight That Is Not Needed From The Non-Hitting Side Of The Bat. This Helps Create Faster Swings & A Larger Sweet Spot.
- NEW Shock Suspension Technology – Intercepts The Vibration At The Connection Point Before It Reaches Your Hands. Swing With Confidence & Comfort.
- Tri-Flex Blastwall – Barrel Uses Two C-Shaped Slip Planes To Cover Area Of Bat Where Ball May Be Struck. Allows Bat To Perform Like A Thin Walled Bat, But Be Durable Too!
- What Makes It Pro? – This Bat Should Feature A Lighter Swing Feel Than Other Market Leading Bats (Possibly 200-300 MOI Points Lower), The Shock Suspension Connector Should Limit Vibration 20-30% And The Sweet Spot Should Be Massive!
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer’s Warranty Period